Sponsored

Youtubers event

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Boobtuber’s are in it for the $ incentives. It is what it is...
Sponsored

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
I have watched the videos of the sponsors of this event for several years. How they have modded their cars and the way they have improved or hurt the performance of their cars. I don't think I have seen any negative effects of watching their videos. No click bait, I choose to watch. I don't see any spam from it. Occasionally there may be an advertisement but I just skip, so I don't really see any negative effect from what I watch but I do not really look at others so I guess I am not aware of all these horrible youtube issues. As I keep stating more about the gathering than the sponsors. I guess I just look at the world different. I sometimes laugh when I see a lot of threads about whose got more power and goes the fastest. basically a constant pissing contest. I spent many years abusing these cars trying win the contest too. Age has brought me to a point where I am happy just going to shows and events and sharing with others that enjoy cars. As I stated in an earlier thread I de tuned my car to make it more streetable. I guess that is the great thing about being in America we can choose to go to an event or not.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Youtube literally has its whole system around promoting clickbait titles that, more than not, contain a thumbnail not relevant to the video and/or a title that is exaggerated to the point where it's bordering being a straight up lie.

No it doesn't. In fact they try to avoid it because they want to have high ratings on everything they can. High ratings inherently means quality product from a consumer perspective and that means more clicks in the longer run and more ad revenue. Unlike poorly made grow your wiener 10 inches in 10 days clickbait that has no means to it, YouTube's clicks actually need substance behind them. Same with subscribers. There's a reason why you can unsubscribe from channels that you don't like. Don't like the clickbait? Unsubscribe. Don't watch it. Don't click on it. Easy as that. But that also means less revenue for YouTube which is obviously what they don't want.

That being said, there are very few YouTubers I'd actually want to meet. David Patterson, Cleetus McFarland and the 1320 crew, the Fast Lane Truck crew, and that's about it.
Sponsored