• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT - Corsa Sport for Corsa Extreme - LOCAL ONLY Please

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

I currently have a Corsa Sport 3" Catback single tip polished and want to trade it for a Corsa Extreme 3" catback. I am also ok with just trading the axle back section of the whole system since that can be easier to deal with vs. the whole catback since they are both corsa so I assume they will fit fine as long as the axle back is has a 3" connection. Prefer local pick up but also open to shipping. Want to do an even trade!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Good luck man! I have yet to hear of anyone that wants to get rid of the corsa extreme sound. Hope it works out though

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man and you're absolutely right lol. I knew it was a long shot but have my hopes up. Love the corsa sports I have but I really want to try the extremes lol.

Good luck man! I have yet to hear of anyone that wants to get rid of the corsa extreme sound. Hope it works out though

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Damn dude, how would we work out shipping? I'm down if it doesn't become a big hassle with shipping

Sponsored

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn dude, how would we work out shipping? I'm down if it doesn't become a big hassle with shipping
Well that's why I listed that we can do an even trade, but then of course each individual would have to pay for shipping on their end. Getting a box for it and packing it could get expensive, that's the only dilemma I'm having lol.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Hey bud, I'll pass for now. Fell in love with the exhaust set-up after driving it around all day.. We'll see how it goes when I leave for work at 5am tomorrow. If the neighbors leave a death threat I'll be getting in contact with you!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Haha no worries man, enjoy the extremes!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=9177]Demon Coyote[/MENTION] Is this still up for trade? I wouldn't mind going quieter.
Hey man, I actually forgot to delete this post and and happy with my setup and the loudness for now. If in the near future I change my mind I will let you know for sure, thank you though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump!

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I would be interested in swapping axlebacks if I can manage to find the double X-pipe.
Sponsored