• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT 50th Anniversary Package parts

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
Hey guys, I've got a 15 comp orange gt with the 50th anniversary appearance package and I'm swapping out all the 50th exterior parts for aftermarket parts. The reason for doing is that I'm just plain and simple not a huge fan of chrome and I'm going with a more blacked out look.

I may be interested in trading whatever parts you need/want for the following: cold air intake (jlt/airraid/steeda/etc), complete shifter (Steeda/MGW/Barton), intake manifold (frpp/boss/cobra jet), pretty much any performance/suspension part for the s550 just send some offers. Lastly I would definitely take cash also for the parts individually or as a complete 50th "kit".

Parts I have available are:
50th grille (upper & lower)
50th deck lid panel
50th tires and wheels (complete with sensors, lugs, caps, etc.)

All parts have around 9k miles on them and are in great condition with no problems at all that I'm aware of mechanically or aesthetically.

I don't have any pics at this time with my info and date in them so if you're interested just pm me and I'll give you the pics I have. I'll try to find time to get some pics up asap also, shift work makes it hard to get a whole lot of free time when you're working over 1000 hours overtime a year!

Thanks guys!!
Sponsored

RogerS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP 50th
FYI, the body shop that replaced my rear body parts when I got rear ended told me the 50th deck lid cost nearly a grand. Apparently, they're a lot more expensive than the other decklids.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
PM sent regarding the trunk decklid panel.

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
10-4 Roger, yea I'm not sure why but the new 50th panels are definitely not cheap!

SoCalTim- pm replied

As of now everything is still available guys! Other than the wheels and tires, they have been sold!

embraceentropy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
PM sent!

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN