• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTT 5.2 voodoo engine

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
I have for trade a 2016 5.2 voodoo engine assembly with 18,500 mi on it. The engine was pulled from my car after a freak thunder storm flooded the car it was towed home. The next day the adjuster came out and hit the start button and the motor was locked up. the car was completely redone and a new crate engine was dropped in. I was able to purchase my original engine and I took it apart and found 1 bent rod assembly. The rest of the motor was in perfect condition. I was able to find an exact weight rod from Honeybadger on this site and dropped it in. the motor has the heads off at the moment I haven't had the time to buy gaskets and head bolts to reassemble it. The motor was never abused and it was broken in right every time the car was driven the temp was allowed to reach 175/180 before I drove it. The engine had ZERO oil consumption and NO typewriter tick and had an oil catch can on it from day 1. the motor was going to be put in a factory 5 mk kit but it would be over kill for me
I am looking to trade it for a gen 2 mustang coyote engine
feel free to pm me with any questions
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Hey man .
Why don’t you just swap in stronger rods while the motor apart ?