• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB: Recaro Seats

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Hi all,

Looking for Recaro take offs (or the Ford Performance version).

Thank you!
Sponsored

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Careful with this guy, new member and all but one of his posts are want ad reply’s with similar responses that are rather generic.

Miuz Tioo and now Tnxn all same MO

Tnxn

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford mustang
Careful with this guy, new member and all but one of his posts are want ad reply’s with similar responses that are rather generic.

Miuz Tioo and now Tnxn all same MO
What do you mean?
Are you saying I’m the same person muiz and Tioo?

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Tnxn - Post a picture of your Recaro seats. Include in the photo a piece of paper that has your screen name Tnxn and todays date hand written. If you’re legit you’ll be able to do this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tnxn

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford mustang
Tnxn - Post a picture of your Recaro seats. Include in the photo a piece of paper that has your screen name Tnxn and todays date hand written. If you’re legit you’ll be able to do this.
I already did with a member

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Just do another one. Isn’t too difficult.

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I already did with a member
Oh give it up already...you're busted for the scamming scuzz bag that you are. Photo you sent him, and PM'd me, with your poorly photo shopped in name card that we requested. Plus the original photo you stole from a posting back in 2019.

Sorry Derklink this is messing up your want ad, lets see how our foreign friend replies and then report him like I did the other times he posted under a different screen name. Once he's been deleted you'll be able to delete all this garbage and get your want ad back.

Capture seat.JPG

Capture seats3.JPG

Capture seats2.JPG

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Oh give it up already...you're busted for the scamming scuzz bag that you are. Photo you sent him, and PM'd me, with your poorly photo shopped in name card that we requested. Plus the original photo you stole from a posting back in 2019.

Sorry Derklink this is messing up your want ad, lets see how our foreign friend replies and then report him like I did the other times he posted under a different screen name. Once he's been deleted you'll be able to delete all this garbage and get your want ad back.

View attachment 795978
I was hoping we could catch him on that. OP's pic he recevied had a better photoshop than this one

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
TNXN is trying to sell me an XPipe in response to a WTB thread I started.
I knew from moment 1 he was full of shit, this thread confirms it. Thanks guys.
Sponsored