• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia WTB Mach 1 Active Exhaust

shonole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Looking to buy Mach 1 Active Exhuast. Does anyone know if it will bolt on to a 2020 GT? Can't see why it wouldn't unless there's an extra bend in there somewhere.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looking to buy Mach 1 Active Exhuast. Does anyone know if it will bolt on to a 2020 GT? Can't see why it wouldn't unless there's an extra bend in there somewhere.
Arent the exhausts the same? should be the same as a GT seeing as the bullit mustangs had the same exhaust

OP
OP
shonole

shonole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Arent the exhausts the same? should be the same as a GT seeing as the bullit mustangs had the same exhaust
They definitely sound different. I'm not sure anyone has broken one down yet, but supposedly the resonators are different, and the tips are far more appealing.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just get a borla atak catback and call it a day. I got one for sale - check forum.

Sponsored

OP
OP
shonole

shonole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Just get a borla atak catback and call it a day. I got one for sale - check forum.
I already have a Borla SwitchFire, don't want to go insane lol, I've got neighbors

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I already have a Borla SwitchFire, don't want to go insane lol, I've got neighbors
Go big or go home - lol. You will spend same or more for mach 1 and get less. Not worth it. You won't find used and if you do, it will be $$. New is over $2,800 from ford
Sponsored