Sponsored

WTB: Iconic Silver GT350 or GT350R

DirtRoadTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey all! It’s been almost 3 years since I sold my grabber blue 2017, and the itch never really went away.

I’m in the market again - specifically for an iconic silver car. It must have the tech pack and the recaros. I’d prefer a black roof and no stripes but am open on either. Please let me know if you have leads on either new or slightly used cars with <10k miles. I’ve scoured online listings and there seem to be slim pickings.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
OP
OP

DirtRoadTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I called on that one and it is sold:( Yours is awesome, but you sound way too attached (rightfully so) to let it go for sane money...

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

68Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang coupe, 2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Iconic Silver is only a 2020 color so the picking may be very slim. I'm very partial to silver with no stripes and a black roof! :like:
Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. Keep us posted.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Iconic Silver is only a 2020 color so the picking may be very slim. I'm very partial to silver with no stripes and a black roof! :like:
Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. Keep us posted.
Where did you get yours? Baton Rouge by chance? :)

From the VIN sheet, looks like silver R numbered 30-something with about 10 of those having no stripes and then half of those 10 with or without black roofs.

68Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang coupe, 2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Where did you get yours? Baton Rouge by chance? :)

From the VIN sheet, looks like silver R numbered 30-something with about 10 of those having no stripes and then half of those 10 with or without black roofs.
Mine isn't a R so there are a few more but still pretty low numbers. Mine came from Hawley Minnesota. I wanted silver, black roof, carbon fiber interior package, and no stripes. This combo was tough to find.
Your R is sweet looking! Is that your 68 FB in the photo as well?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Mine isn't a R so there are a few more but still pretty low numbers. Mine came from Hawley Minnesota. I wanted silver, black roof, carbon fiber interior package, and no stripes. This combo was tough to find.
Your R is sweet looking! Is that your 68 FB in the photo as well?
Thx - mine is bare - I think it's the only one with the combo of no stripes, no black roof and no carbon lol. I was actually looking for black roof and carbon at first...and I found one but it was long distance and the deal just didn't happen.

No, I wish - that's a random guy I lined up next to on a Saturday morning cruise. He had just got it back on the road after a rebuild, he said. A friend was behind us and took that pic.

Sponsored

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
If you take a look at the 2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread you might be able to figure out what is left out there. I've done some research on the Iconic Silver GT350R only because I want to change the color combo on my GT350 Iconic Silver and wanted to see how many R's there are with the black/red stripe combo. From the list there are only two owners listed, of course that doesn't mean others haven't been purchased, but it gives you an idea of what could potentially be available. Start searching Ford Dealers around the country. That's how I found the one I have. Luckily I found one in state. I got the numbers below from the spreadsheet. If I remember correctly the thread I mention above is where I got the info from. Myers Ford in Elkton, VA is where I got mine last October.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2020-gt350-gt350r-vin-spreadsheet-thread.141540/

GT350R.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
1613703546155.png

Here are the 10 no stripe silver Rs from the spreadsheet. I can tell you that the last one on the list was available not too long ago here in FL and it's the last silver R made and the 3rd to last overall *not sure about HEP cars*.

I understand that some cars were produced prior to the spreadsheet starting so there are likely some additioanal cars but those would have been delivered a year ago now.