• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: GT Hood, Sync 3 Upgrade kit, Digital Dash Conversion kit

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm willing to drive and pickup your GT hood, preferably not beat up. Deep impact blue if possible, if not I'll have it repainted.

Snyc3 Upgrade kit, looking for an entire kit if possible NAV APIM though.

Complete Digital Dash kit

TIA

Shawn
Sponsored

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently selling my 2018 black GT hood with vents but no hardware. No latch or bolts I'd be willing to ship if your paying.

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
If course you have to be in Virginia lol.. what are you thinking price wise? Also do you know if it lines up ok on a 15? Btw shipping to 95670.

Thanks!

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm unsure of the fitment. ImI struggling to find shipping, but I do know from experience it will cost around 150-200.

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Before I do any research on fitment, what kind of price are you looking for? Is the hood dent/damage free? I don’t care about the paint quality as I have to get it painted for my car. When you have time can you post up a pic?

Tbanks!

Sponsored

Jcards

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Before I do any research on fitment, what kind of price are you looking for? Is the hood dent/damage free? I don’t care about the paint quality as I have to get it painted for my car. When you have time can you post up a pic?

Tbanks!
There is no damage to the hood it came off less than 1k and has been sitting in my living room on two plush towels at the corners. It does not come with hardware to mount though you would need to get the latch, washer tubes and bolts. I'm trying to get 400 for it minimum since OEM is 660 unpainted from my research.

The link below is the eBay listing with pictures:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Black-2018-Ford-Mustang-GT-hood-with-vents-no-hardware/223741666344

OP
OP
1QwkEcoBoost

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hey thanks for the heads up on your hood, but it wont fit the 15-17, whole front end is different :( I was ready to buy it had that not been the case. GLWS man....
Sponsored