• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wtb 2015 EB PP front wheel .

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
do you really think they aren't same? do you have proof they aren't the same identical thing?

i mean read the description

I'll ask again.

Do you really believe that Ford is trying to (and succeeding in selling, I've sold a few of them to body shops for wrecked cars that need replacements) sell a wheel at 1000% potential markup, and people are buying it?

If so, then there's nothing else I can tell you. Similar to the scenario of parts store brand stuff vs OE, yes they do the same thing, but how well?

Again, this is what I do for a living, 60+ hours a week.

And man, people NEVER exaggerate a description to help sell something do they? :)

Do you have proof they ARE the same thing? IE same materials, same casting, same paint used, same weight, etc etc. Call me crazy, but I don't believe they are. :)

If not, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
yeah gonna call you crazy, sorry.
lol that's fair. Just don't believe everything you read, especially in sales pitches :cheers: And that's coming from someone on the other side of the counter.

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
Then ford is already loosing money if the wheels are 2400.00 a set . The performance package option for my car was under 2k and the package is more than wheels and tires.

I'm sure you ask any wheel vendor on here and they'll tell you if ford is selling them for 2400 they are making well over 100% profit on the wheels.

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
OEM Ford wheels are asinine expensive. I work for a Ford Dealership. Sad but true, regardless if you want to point out 10000% percent markup or not. This goes for Mustangs, Explorers, F-150s, anything. Most of the time aftermarket wheels are far cheaper through our customer relations department.

Paying for 1 single rim through a dealer or buy 4 used would seem to be the only realistic options for you...

Good Luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Irate -I agree and I am interested in the set you have offered. I just don't need all 4 ,but I did start a thread to see if others also wanted to have a spare. So if 3 others want to split the cost with me . I will send you a pm and we'll go from there.

I'm actually suprised more people haven't responded since these PP cars have no spare tires.

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I am ,whatcha got?

Sponsored

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
I say find out what they weigh. As long as that's the same, they look the same and fit the same, who cares?

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Greg - how much are you asking for 1 wheel and tire?

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
What seems fair? Tires have 7K on them, mounted, balanced and TPMS sensor installed...it weighs 60 lbs and of course I am on the wrong coast...:(
Sponsored