Wire tuck- wires rubbing

RC2017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 PP1 Convertible
This is the Armageddon wire tuck kit. Passenger side. Has anybody run these any other direction other than under the frame? Just noticed that the tire is rubbing a little bit.

Wire rubbing.jpg

wire rubbing 2.jpg
Sponsored

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I didn’t think any of the harness’ went under the frame like that. (Could be wrong). . Also need to secure everything tighter to the frame and inner fender than that. I bought a few other clips and stuff to do that.

OP
OP

RC2017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t think any of the harness’ went under the frame like that. (Could be wrong). . Also need to secure everything tighter to the frame and inner fender than that. I bought a few other clips and stuff to do that.
Yea I only did a test drive around the block a couple of time to see if there were any issues before I secured more permanently.

OP
OP

RC2017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Also about going under the frame. Instructions are a little vague about it but there no other way to run those.....that I could figure out. I would love to be proven wrong though and route a different way.

Sponsored

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Also about going under the frame. Instructions are a little vague about it but there no other way to run those.....that I could figure out. I would love to be proven wrong though and route a different way.
I’m getting ready to pull my shit apart. None of my wires go under the frame like that. I’ll take some pics and post em.