Sponsored

wintermaxx off, p zero's on

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
last friday & saturday, 3-5 inches of snow in the area. today high of 74... heck, thursday it was in the low 40's for a high.

once again i'm reminded that tires make enough of a difference to really suck if you don't get what you like. with the wintermaxx's mid-on-ramp (180 sweep) lift of the throttle i get a noticeable change in direction of the front end. enough that i thought "gee that's a change". and with slight application of throttle i'd notice a slight widening radius.

even though i haven't done that on-ramp yet, the zero's are a lot tighter, and more solid around city corners.

i'm going to have to keep this in mind when it comes time to get either all-seasons (so i don't have to wait so long to put the 'summer tires' on) or another set of summer only tires.

anyway, i haven't even driven the car with the zero's since i took delivery with snow tires mounted on different rims. i loved the car then and now it's i went from 10 to 11!
Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
The temperatures are up around the 70's here. The Pirellis are working good. But even at the warmer temperatures you have to watch it with those tires. After I washed the car I blasted down the road to dry off the rotors. This car was a little squirrelly just with the tires being wet from a washing.

OP
OP

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
yikes. yeah i'll have to be careful in the rain.
Sponsored