Sponsored

Window Tinting

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Can any of the 757 folks recommend any great window tinters in the Norfolk, Va. Beach area? Thanks in advance ............. Dos ;)
Sponsored

Jonas-RR-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Can any of the 757 folks recommend any great window tinters in the Norfolk, Va. Beach area? Thanks in advance ............. Dos ;)
I used East Coast Tint on Dam Neck road. Got it done in less than an hour.

steelersfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
15 CO Mustang GT
I used Pro-Custom Window Tinting on London Bridge Road, only because are open on Sunday's and I just happened to have some free time one Sunday morning. I've also used TNT Tinting on North Birdneck Road with favorable results. One last one I'll mention, Atlantic Shoreline Company on South Lynnhaven Road. I have a couple of friends who believe they are the best window tinting company in Virginia Beach, but I haven't used them personally.

OP
OP
Doskiller

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Thanks for all the mentions guys ........ I really appreciate it. I tried Pro-Custom about 2 weeks ago and he just could not get the film to adhere properly on the back glass with the defroster. He finally just pulled all the tint and refunded my money ..... and that's OK ...... He is a stand up person for doing so. Went to East Coast today and they would also not guarantee the rear glass. Then tried AAA Tinting on Cleveland ....... They have good reviews on the web and assured me that they can make the back glass work to my satisfaction. I guess we will see .......... Haha. I had to buy the mac-daddy ceramic tint though to get the best job possible. When it gets done next Wednesday, I will shout back and let you guys know how it is ............. ;-)

BTW ........... 50% tint is worthless ........ it's like not even there.

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
I used advanced glass tinting on diamond springs rd for my last 2 cars. Quality work and good price.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doskiller

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Maybe they're next after AAA ................. Hahaha

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
Watched them install my tint and they didn't have any issues with the back glass. Good luck.

steelersfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
15 CO Mustang GT
That's very interesting. They (pro-custom) didn't have any issues getting the tint to adhere to my rear window and I have the defroster as well. I do have a couple of small bubbles I need to go back and see if they can fix, but other than that, no issues so far. I went 35% on all windows.

OP
OP
Doskiller

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Yeah ........... I think that 35% is the way to go also.
Sponsored