Not open for further replies.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I don't know why Hillary isn't in jail. It's possible some of the things Comey did made it difficult or impossible.

Trump did "work" the political system. Befriending people in power, donating money, etc. But that isn't illegal. It's just playing the cards you are dealt in order to get what you want. If you want to get benefits from the government on the east coast, you donate to the Democrats. They are the ones doling out favors. I don't see that as surprising. And it makes sense to me that as a businessman, Trump would tend to be conservative. At least if he is trying to help Americans he will do conservative things.

I'm not saying Trump is as pure as the driven snow or that everyone should like his personality. I just don't think he has committed any major crimes and I don't think as president his actions are being driven by him being part of the corrupt system.
And that's the great thing about America...we are all entitled to our beliefs. With 1 more year to go, I'll make some bold predictions for ya. The pendulum is about to swing back to the Dem's being in power again because the R's just haven't done enough to separate themselves from all the games being played in DC. Trump won't win re-election, even against a commie like Pocohontas, they will also lose the Senate and gain seats in the House. :Trump will also likely be indicted for some form of tax fraud or outright fraud in the state of NY's Southern District. After all, the fact is he's the first president since Truman to not disclose his taxes DURING the election, yet alone 3 years after being elected. Why's that? What's Donnie got to hide? More associations with Russia? Likely. It sure looks like every attorney he's had recently seems to go to jail for shady stuff they do for him, ask Rudy Guliani who just hired 3 lawyers and has lawyered up now if he thinks his association with Trump has paid off? It hasn't, a once hero of 9/11 appears as if he's got ties to, and has taken money from some pretty shady people, the same people trying to steer the next election in favor of Trump with help and the solicitation of foreign gov'ts (which is very illegal and the Constitution that they all swore an oath to will attest to that fact). If Trump isn't a criminal, why have approx a dozen people who've either worked for his campaign or in the White House also themselves come under indictment/plead guilty to a crime/been sent to jail/or are currently under going a trial for their associations with Trump. I don't have a dozen of my friends or associates in that situation surrounding me, its just not normal to say to us that he's the most transparent president ever, all the while he is telling everyone to ignore legal subpeonas and he also refused to even sit down with Mueller during that investigation. I'm sorry, if someone has criminals all around them, and acts like one themselves, there's just gotta some fire where all that smoke is tha we are seeing. Americans are just tired of being bullshitted, and the R's have revealed themselves as being no better than Dem's at any economic issue (Trump has spent more money in 3 years than Obama did in 5, which I never thought was even possible). The R's have essentially ruined themselves, all while protecting a man who acts like a spoiled brat child most days. A whirlwind is coming...and our Republic is fucked when both parties are just as corrupt as they've ever been. As for Trump, he's been a swamp member for decades now, and you admitted as much while saying "they all do it"....well yeah, but I remember him saying that's not how he was gonna do it...and low and behold, with him its all been deficit spending kicked into overdrive, lies about tax cuts that I never saw, healthcare still getting more expensive, inflation rising and the cost of real things ARE being passed onto me and other consumers and NOT paid for by CHINA like Trump likes to lie about. Trump might not have blood on his hands like the Clinton's, but he's already proven that he is just as big of a liar and game player and elitist as they are, and anyone not wishing to see that truth must also think denial is a river that still runs thru Egypt only.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
And that's the great thing about America...we are all entitled to our beliefs. With 1 more year to go, I'll make some bold predictions for ya. The pendulum is about to swing back to the Dem's being in power again because the R's just haven't done enough to separate themselves from all the games being played in DC. Trump won't win re-election, even against a commie like Pocohontas, they will also lose the Senate and gain seats in the House. Americans are just tired of being bullshitted, and the R's have revealed themselves as being no better than Dem's at any economic issue (Trump has spent more money in 3 years than Obama did in 5, which I never thought was even possible). The R's have essentially ruined themselves, all while protecting a man who acts like a spoiled brat child most days. A whirlwind is coming...and our Republic is fucked when both parties are just as corrupt as they've ever been. As for Trump, he's been a swamp member for decades now, and you admitted as much while saying "they all do it"....well yeah, but I remember him saying that's not how he was gonna do it...and low and behold, with him its all been deficit spending kicked into overdrive, lies about tax cuts that I never saw, healthcare still getting more expensive, inflation rising and the cost of real things ARE being passed onto me and other consumers and NOT paid for by CHINA like Trump likes to lie about. Trump might not have blood on his hands like the Clinton's, but he's already proven that he is just as big of a liar and game player and elitist as they are, and anyone not wishing to see that truth must also think denial is a river that still runs thru Egypt only.
Spending is the one thing Trump has gone along with the crappy RINO republican party on. But I'm very impressed with how much other stuff he has been able to get done. I think that compromise to the corrupt government officials was probably worth it to get the other stuff he has accomplished. And if Trump gets reelected, possibly he will fight against the RINOs on that point.

Everything else, he has helped Americans a lot. You don't think the lowest unemployment in 50 years matters to people? Especially minorities and women have benefited big time from Trump's policies. And Trump has worked really hard to follow through on the border security people really want.

I disagree with your characterization of tariffs. You think that Trump should have taken a payoff from China to look the other way like most politicians? You want Americans to sit at home with no jobs because all the jobs are in China so you can save a buck on a junky socket set made there?

Huh.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Spending is the one thing Trump has gone along with the crappy RINO republican party on. But I'm very impressed with how much other stuff he has been able to get done. I think that compromise to the corrupt government officials was probably worth it to get the other stuff he has accomplished. And if Trump gets reelected, possibly he will fight against the RINOs on that point.

Everything else, he has helped Americans a lot. You don't think the lowest unemployment in 50 years matters to people? Especially minorities and women have benefited big time from Trump's policies. And Trump has worked really hard to follow through on the border security people really want.

I disagree with your characterization of tariffs. You think that Trump should have taken a payoff from China to look the other way like most politicians? You want Americans to sit at home with no jobs because all the jobs are in China so you can save a buck on a junky socket set made there?

Huh.
Tariffs in America have historically only been used by the left (look up Woodrow Wilson's administration) until Trump came along. Trump was, and I think still is at heart, a liberal...so you call the R party all RINO's, well the biggest RINO I see is Trump. He's such a fake, such a con man...anyone who thinks he's either a conservative, pro family values, or fiscally responsible is either dumb or just not paying attention, or worse yet, not a good student of history. China is eating our lunch, I agree something should be done, but right now China has played this loudmouth carny barker like a cheap fiddle, and they are still eating our lunch, all the while, while the tariffs act like a tax on everyone who consumes Chinese goods in America. That's about as liberal as you can get as far as economic policy...and it was all Trump's idea, the R party did not want this, but they are all cowards and cannot find the backbone to stand up to this guy who's embraced debt and bragged about it as a real estate guy who's screwed literally thousands of contractors/workers/banks/companies/our own gov't out of billions of dollars over his real estate deals. Also, low unemployment is great, but you obviously don't remember when Obama changed the calculations over who is considered unemployed or not...and R's just continue now to use the old Obama talking points on that issue...which is all fudged numbers, just like all of our manipulated "markets" that are all in danger of failure. You want real gov't stats? check out a website called Shadow Stats...its run by one of the most conservative economists in the history of the USA, and the numbers aren't good man, not good at all...especially when they count a single person with 3 part time jobs 3 times on the employment books (which was the biggest change the Obama admin made to fudge the numbers). Real unemployment/under employment stats are currently closer to 10%...but you won't hear real stats or numbers anywhere from either side right now, and we haven't had real stats or numbers since 2008 either. One day, the bottom is gonna fall out...and both sides of the political aisle will be equally to blame. The truth is out there if you are willing and motivated to find it...especially historical facts like who historically has embraced tariffs, and how in the 20th century tariff's and bad economic policy, along with punitive punishments in the form of tariffs had contributed to the start of 2 different world wars. Check this article out, and stop listening to Fox News or CNN, you won't find the truth on tv, America in now like Rome was in its death throws...lies are now truths, and gladiator events are common, along with authorities being okay with more and more vice as a way to control and medicate the masses into submission, and the so called "king of debt" (his own words from the past) is at the helm...and he is simply the most immoral/amoral man that America has ever elected (which also is shocking because I figured Obama would have held that dubious title for the rest of my lifetime). https://arcdigital.media/donald-trump-is-a-liberal-dd065573eade

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
What a wall of text! I'm not going to reply to all of that mess.

Trump is using tariffs as a negotiating tool to stop other countries from putting tariffs on American goods. His goal is no tariffs on either side.

None of what you are saying about tariffs actually applies to what Trump is doing.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
What a wall of text! I'm not going to reply to all of that mess.

Trump is using tariffs as a negotiating tool to stop other countries from putting tariffs on American goods. His goal is no tariffs on either side.

None of what you are saying about tariffs actually applies to what Trump is doing.
You ask me to justify what I've stated, and I did..then you say you won't reply to "all of that mess"....well okay, stay stupid and led around by your ear by liars, that's up to you. Take it for what it is, I've stated my opinion, and backed it up with facts, and given you the way to see what I say is fact. The old saying still rings true here in America...you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make em drink, you can lead a fool to knowledge but you can't force em to think. Now you can get upset I just implied you are a fool, but essentially I cannot honestly see it any other way when someone demands I back up my opinions with facts, and then their next statement is I don't wanna read what you say or look at the facts. And I might deserve you being upset at me saying that, but obviously I just don't care about your feelings, I have very little tolerance for liberals or conservatives who have their heads stuck in the mud and refuse to think for themselves. All Trump's really done is made a mess of things, and now we ARE PAYING MORE FOR A LOT OF THINGS, just like a tax essentially. Asking me to like it is like pissing on my shoes while telling me it rained out, no its not the same, and Don the Con has not improved America at all...in fact, most of the world just thinks he acts like a bully or a small child most days and China is still laughing their asses off because now Americans ARE PAYING MORE FOR STUFF THEY MAKE because Trump thinks liberal economic policies work.

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Today up is down and lies are facts, and anyone thinking for a second either side of the political aisle is doing a good job today is so stupid I say prayers that they are also not breeding and passing along those ignorant genetics. George Orwell warned us decades ago about a trend he saw happening in the future...Thru all this mess, I must say, I'm finally no longer in fear of liberals and their policies now that I've seen just how horrible the republicans can also be, its like a race to the bottom, who can lie and manipulate the most...and I'm not alone when I say its both sides and they both sicken me equally with their bullshit.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You ask me to justify what I've stated, and I did..then you say you won't reply to "all of that mess"....well okay, stay stupid and led around by your ear by liars, that's up to you. Take it for what it is, I've stated my opinion, and backed it up with facts, and given you the way to see what I say is fact. The old saying still rings true here in America...you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make em drink, you can lead a fool to knowledge but you can't force em to think. Now you can get upset I just implied you are a fool, but essentially I cannot honestly see it any other way when someone demands I back up my opinions with facts, and then their next statement is I don't wanna read what you say or look at the facts. And I might deserve you being upset at me saying that, but obviously I just don't care about your feelings, I have very little tolerance for liberals or conservatives who have their heads stuck in the mud and refuse to think for themselves. All Trump's really done is made a mess of things, and now we ARE PAYING MORE FOR A LOT OF THINGS, just like a tax essentially. Asking me to like it is like pissing on my shoes while telling me it rained out, no its not the same, and Don the Con has not improved America at all...in fact, most of the world just thinks he acts like a bully or a small child most days and China is still laughing their asses off because now Americans ARE PAYING MORE FOR STUFF THEY MAKE because Trump thinks liberal economic policies work.
paragraphs - try them.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Today up is down and lies are facts, and anyone thinking for a second either side of the political aisle is doing a good job today is so stupid I say prayers that they are also not breeding and passing along those ignorant genetics. George Orwell warned us decades ago about a trend he saw happening in the future...Thru all this mess, I must say, I'm finally no longer in fear of liberals and their policies now that I've seen just how horrible the republicans can also be, its like a race to the bottom, who can lie and manipulate the most...and I'm not alone when I say its both sides and they both sicken me equally with their bullshit.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
I agree both sides are corrupt but Trump has a way of infuriating the Dems and libs in such a complete way that I can't help but smile and support him.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I see your name is Dick...how fitting.
Wow, you didn't like the periods comment? It would make your posts easier to read and digest. I was trying to learn but my brain gets tired when it doesn't get a period between thoughts. See how this works? I'm just trying to be helpful.

And to stay on topic, the nicknames he gives those dems are priceless, Nervous Nancy, Crooked Hillary, Schifty Schiff.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Wow, you didn't like the periods comment? It would make your posts easier to read and digest. I was trying to learn but my brain gets tired when it doesn't get a period between thoughts. See how this works? I'm just trying to be helpful.
Then I'll offer the same advice I offered to Hack. Don't read it...select ignore next to my name, we'll likely never have to deal with each other again...sound fair? Hope so... This is supposed to be a thread where we can give honest assessments as we see it and that's what I've done...if I piss anyone off, then good, maybe that is what is needed to get people to think about what's going on a little more. But this idiot Trump isn't hurting anyone but himself with his childish antics and pathological lies...well, that and the reputation of America which is shot, and has been shot for a couple decades now, he certainly isn't gaining us any new friends, unless they are murderous dictators or thugs like Putin or his great writing pen pal Kim.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

And to stay on topic, the nicknames he gives those dems are priceless, Nervous Nancy, Crooked Hillary, Schifty Schiff.
Pretty grade school if you ask me...he sounds more like a spoiled brat 12 year old with shitty parents who never beat his ass or corrected his poor behavior. If you admire that, then that says a lot about you bud.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Then I'll offer the same advice I offered to Hack. Don't read it...select ignore next to my name, we'll likely never have to deal with each other again...sound fair? Hope so... This is supposed to be a thread where we can give honest assessments as we see it and that's what I've done...if I piss anyone off, then good, maybe that is what is needed to get people to think about what's going on a little more. But this idiot Trump isn't hurting anyone but himself with his childish antics and pathological lies...well, that and the reputation of America which is shot, and has been shot for a couple decades now, he certainly isn't gaining us any new friends, unless they are murderous dictators or thugs like Putin or his great writing pen pal Kim.
But I want to read it, I don't have any problem reading dissenting opinions. I try and have an open mind, actually I agree with a bunch of stuff you said. I was merely making the comment (albeit flippantly) that your posts would be easier to read with some punctuation. I would have to argue about foreign policy from Trump, being on the great America Apology Tour that Obama ran wasn't very effective. Pushing our allies (and others) to pull up their own pants and pay their fair share was a long time coming. Renegotiating unfair trade deals also will hurt for a while in the wallet but eventually make our country more prosperous. Trading on a fair and balanced system has been a long time coming. Please see my new thread in which I mention your opinion on it all coming unwound and it being both sides fault.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.