Wiley Cote is crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I had a great post history with over 50% likes to posts received and all the angry posting has been towards idiots that have no more sense than brains. some guy ttrying to tell people to torque their spacers to 90ftlbs is gonna get someone killed. Baiting and switching shipping costs is the 2nd. Im sorry you guys cant do math and can only see an agreed upon price, the price was agreed upon using misinformation and misdirection. I absolutely cannot believe you guys agree with him. Ive talked to about 15 people in real life and all of them side with me. Perhaps its just an American thing to be OK with fucking people out of their hard earned money with mis-direction and malicious intent.
You have 28 total posts, and at least half of them have been whining about nothing.

I'm thinking old Wiley may just be Justin Bieber. Hey Justin, post up a pic of you and your Mustang.

Get a life somewhere else man! You have lost all credibility here, and quit giving real Mustang owner's a bad name.
Sponsored

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Looks a clear case of forum suicide to me :facepalm:
Sometimes it's best to take yer lumps and keep yer mouth shut.

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
Wow. I think someone needs a time out.
il_fullxfull.986607627_606a.jpg

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
Looks a clear case of forum suicide to me :facepalm:
Sometimes it's best to take yer lumps and keep yer mouth shut.
As they say, "it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to speak and prove everyone right".

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OP made a dick move, but you agreed to the price. Get over it.

Wait, never mind. This guy is making it seem like he bought the extractors for less when he didn't.

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
How hard is it to agree on a price and shipping method? Jesus, you both should be banned and an example made!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Speaking of shipping to Canada ...

About a year ago I sold a Mac Mini (one of the rare quad-core '12 models) to a guy in Canada, used my UPS account, got shipping online, thought I completed all the required steps in the process and that the resulting price factored in everything.

Nope.

I get this email a few weeks later about my account overdue (I only use it 1-2 times a year), it's a f***ing $160 tariff/tax fee for the item entering Canada. The guy actually contacted me when he received it and said, "I didn't get any additional fees on delivery, are you sure you covered it all?", he wound up splitting that fee with me, I didn't even ask, awesome buyer (and loves the machine).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.