Sponsored

WiFi and internet.

eric66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Camaro SS, T-top, Borla,SLP Y
On a 2015 Premium GT.....From the "home screen", touch "gear(settings)" next to the "house" icon at bottom of screen, touch "wireless and internet", then touch "WiFi settings". On left of screen touch "search for wireless networks".
Now where can I go from here? What use is the WiFi to me? thanks
Sponsored

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
On a 2015 Premium GT.....From the "home screen", touch "gear(settings)" next to the "house" icon at bottom of screen, touch "wireless and internet", then touch "WiFi settings". On left of screen touch "search for wireless networks".
Now where can I go from here? What use is the WiFi to me? thanks
absolutely NONE!

It was one of those things they built into the sync 2 system that was basically never finished.

Now what you can do is make your car a wifi hot spot and share your internet connection, but to do that, you may as well just share the source (your phone).

again, features that were half baked and never developed.

would be great of you could update sync from your garage while connected to your hime network, or stream music.

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
absolutely NONE!

It was one of those things they built into the sync 2 system that was basically never finished.

Now what you can do is make your car a wifi hot spot and share your internet connection, but to do that, you may as well just share the source (your phone).

again, features that were half baked and never developed.

would be great of you could update sync from your garage while connected to your hime network, or stream music.
From what I've read in the 2016 documentation, those features will be coming with Sync 3 for the 2016s.
Sponsored