Who's got the new 2018 coming?

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2018 Ruby Red Magneride/Recaro Seats
Hey Ford how you getting info on your Mustang? i cant seem to find out anything,my vin number tells me nothing,any ideas mate?.
I received the e-mail from Ford on 23/5 and it basically linked me to marine traffic which updates position of the ship regularly.
Do you know if your car is on a ship yet ? Mine was built 29/03 but some other cars built the same time haven't even been loaded onto a ship yet.
The e-mail also links to a "personalise your handover" site but the details aren't updated for the 2018
My dealer doesn't seem to have much new info either
Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
I received the e-mail from Ford on 23/5 and it basically linked me to marine traffic which updates position of the ship regularly.
Do you know if your car is on a ship yet ? Mine was built 29/03 but some other cars built the same time haven't even been loaded onto a ship yet.
The e-mail also links to a "personalise your handover" site but the details aren't updated for the 2018
My dealer doesn't seem to have much new info either
Hey Ford i tried using Ford -Cotus and it just keeps saying there's no matching vehicle when i enter my vin.
Just rang my dealer doesn't seem to know much but is going to try find out which ship its on.

Apparently Ford are holding the cars as the reveal for the Mustang is approx early July.

OP
OP

OHHHSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT vert & 2018 Fury GT Vert & 2020 grabber Lime GT Vert
Apparently Ford are holding the cars as the reveal for the Mustang is approx early July.
That's right, cars will be released as of Monday the 2nd I believe... all dealers selling cars have access to info on cars sold by them. It's in the inventory data base

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Yay just heard back from my dealer,my Mustangs on TAMERLANE due to dock in BRIS 24/6.:ford:

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Hey Ford i tried using Ford -Cotus and it just keeps saying there's no matching vehicle when i enter my vin.
Just rang my dealer doesn't seem to know much but is going to try find out which ship its on.

I’m in town until June 23. Guess your comment means dealers won’t have one on display until early July?

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Ive seen a few pictures of them in the holding yards here in Melbourne, so hopefully your new cars aren't too far away!
Well that just increased my anxiety levels through the roof.:eyebulge::D

OP
OP

OHHHSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
It will be very interesting to see if cars will go to the dealer before 1st July or after 1st July as release date is 1st July.

Sponsored

Race Control

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT A Platinum Tri Coat
TYSLA has been in Auckland for the last five days. Man. How many Mustamgs are the K1W1's getting?

Idmmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford falcon
TYSLA has been in Auckland for the last five days. Man. How many Mustamgs are the K1W1's getting?
I have been tracking that boat as well and for the last couple of days and current is "at anchor" and hasn't even been to a port yet to unload. so I wonder what the hold up is?

OP
OP

OHHHSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
There just buying time guys... I'm on that ship too. Its expected to be in Melbourne on the 23rd. Still wont get our cars till the first week of July.

Race Control

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT A Platinum Tri Coat
I have been tracking that boat as well and for the last couple of days and current is "at anchor" and hasn't even been to a port yet to unload. so I wonder what the hold up is?

Sheep

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Called by Melbourne dealer yesterday to see any chance of sneak look before I leave on 24 th. Not being released until early July, no cars delivered to be viewed as yet.
Reckons there’s a private import RHD orange fury getting around.

Told me they recently traded in GT pearlescent, assuming 16/17 Sync 3 update with 6000 kms for $42 k.
Sponsored