AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
What other mods are you running?
Not including unrelated mods, ARH catted LTH into Corsa, AED flex tune, k&n drop in OEM intake.
Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
Nope, just a regular old 93 tune. I've just checked the box for flex fuel tune this week, so I should have that in the car soon and will do another set of pulls. Maybe that Dyno Jet is very conservative? I still don't like that plateau after 6k rpm on yours. It shouldn't do that.
Agree. Especially with having the GT350 IM. I went with AED due to all the reviews that Shawn had the GT350 IM and TB worked out and I definitely have not had any codes or issues.
Would the gears make a difference in Dyno numbers? I'm still running the stock 3.31 gears.

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
Personally on a flex tune from him. We don't have e85 only flex fuel which is about e54. Driveability is great, power is there. Last dyno was about 471/424.
Those are some incredible numbers. I guess I just get to dream and be envious. I'm still running stock exhaust manifolds with a Borla catback. Everything I've been told is that LTH's would maybe add 10 - 12 HP. Based on my experience with the GT350 parts and tune, I'm not willing to spend that kind of money and effort for such small gains.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Agree. Especially with having the GT350 IM. I went with AED due to all the reviews that Shawn had the GT350 IM and TB worked out and I definitely have not had any codes or issues.
Would the gears make a difference in Dyno numbers? I'm still running the stock 3.31 gears.
No, would just change the wheel speed for the engine's torque.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I thought. So maybe change the torque numbers a little but definitely not HP. Thx
Not even that. Measured torque would be the same for a given engine rpm, just the rear wheels are turning at a higher or lower speed depending on the rear gear.
Sponsored