PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
With all these VIN's rolling in that did not include me I called my dealer who cannot see any VIN on the system but can see that my compliance plate date is 18 JUN 18 with delivery in early July
Phil, if your dealer can give you the 4 digit NSC number you can ask Shahni on the Ford Australia facebook if there is a VIN yet. She is also able to give you any delivery dates if available.
Sponsored

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Order 18 GT Fastback M6T Kona Mag Rec Forged
Phil, if your dealer can give you the 4 digit NSC number you can ask Shahni on the Ford Australia facebook if there is a VIN yet. She is also able to give you any delivery dates if available.
Peter, good one I received my NSC code on 4 JAN 18......so I will give it a shot with Shahni......Thanks for that !!

Reactions: PKs

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Peter, good one I received my NSC code on 4 JAN 18......so I will give it a shot with Shahni......Thanks for that !!
Peter.....You wont believe it......while I was waiting for a response from the Ford Australia Facebook page I received an email from the dealer with my VIN.....I was able to then see my window sticker and it is virtually the same as yours with black forged wheels

My segmentation date is 9 APR 18 ? Does anybody know what this date is ?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Peter.....You wont believe it......while I was waiting for a response from the Ford Australia Facebook page I received an email from the dealer with my VIN.....I was able to then see my window sticker and it is virtually the same as yours with black forged wheels

Black forged wheels. I hope not but I don't think it is very likely. The UK brochure has them as polished aluminium.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The segmentation date is when it is projected that the factory will be in possession of all the parts required for your build.

The actual build date will be the "Blend" date which appears in reverse on the top and bottom of the window sticker.

Sponsored

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
The segmentation date is when it is projected that the factory will be in possession of all the parts required for your build.

The actual build date will be the "Blend" date which appears in reverse on the top and bottom of the window sticker.
Got it ! My Blend date is 11 APR 18.....Thank you Drew

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Haven't had much experience buy a new car, but how long does it take to arrive in aus and ready to be collected after the car is built? Does it take about a month to be shipped?

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
If you look at Drewbo above you can see all those critical dates in regard to his acr

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
If you look at Drewbo above you can see all those critical dates in regard to his acr
So they'll start build on 11th but how long does it usually take to build, then ship over and then hand over for delivery?

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't had much experience buy a new car, but how long does it take to arrive in aus and ready to be collected after the car is built? Does it take about a month to be shipped?
Refer to my signature for my experience.

I have been hearing that the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site doesn't allow you to track your VIN these days to find out what ship you're booked on.

That's a shame - we were able to track our ships live when our cars were heading over via Marine Traffic.

e.g. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42117

Weeks of entertainment!

Sponsored

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Refer to my signature for my experience.

I have been hearing that the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site doesn't allow you to track your VIN these days to find out what ship you're booked on.

That's a shame - we were able to track our ships live when our cars were heading over via Marine Traffic.

e.g. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42117

Weeks of entertainment!
My dealer told me the same thing about tracking on ships not available now due to Ford claiming privacy concerns

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me the same thing about tracking on ships not available now due to Ford claiming privacy concerns
I have an ETA of 23 JUN 18

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
More likely to avoid the embarrassment they suffered last time due to us consistently knowing more than them.

Bullant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
To give you a reference point, my dealer provided ETA (from VISTA) was 06 FEB 2016.
Ok.....Its a grain of salt
Sponsored