Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
Yeah, California sucks....period haha. I got sticker on my base 2018 350 in Los Angeles in December of 2017 which I was happy with. But once I decided to get an R finding a deal here went out the window. The dealer in Texas is capable of taking care of the registration and taxes when I complete the paperwork there, so I don't have to deal with it when I get back. Apparently selling vehicles to customers in California is pretty commonplace for this dealer, I'll still be sure to keep an eye on it to make sure everything squared away once the time comes. Either way I cant wait, enjoy your new ride once it comes arrives back home and once again congrats....the color combo is a amazing. White stripes give you 50 more horsepower as you can tell from the picture...no lie haha!
9932CB56-55B4-4985-8636-67BEB1540102.jpeg
Another beauty)) Wow!
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Ordered my GT350 in mid-January, Ford Performance Blue w/ white stripes and all available options. Blend date was 3/14. Original EDD was 4/4. Tracker is now up to 31 days and counting! Wondering if my car will arrive before the 2020 MY order banks open?

Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Ordered my GT350 in mid-January, Ford Performance Blue w/ white stripes and all available options. Blend date was 3/14. Original EDD was 4/4. Tracker is now up to 31 days and counting! Wondering if my car will arrive before the 2020 MY order banks open?
The tracker is taking your date of 4/4 and just counting up from there now. Today is 31 days after that day. So just consider that broken. What stage is yours in, Awaiting Shipment?

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Delayed again. Now has an EDD of May 16th. :crazy:
Ordered 11/9 Blend 2/4 Produced 2/15 First EDD 3/6, then 5/10, now 5/16. Hopefully this is the last delay:fingerscrossed:.

Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
The tracker is taking your date of 4/4 and just counting up from there now. Today is 31 days after that day. So just consider that broken. What stage is yours in, Awaiting Shipment?
My car has been “In Production” since March 15th. Dealer informed me over a week ago that it is in fact built and is just sitting waiting for a steering wheel. Where it is in line for a steering wheel is anyone’s guess. I understand the counter is broken but seeing it increase on a daily basis is both comical and frustrating. I wish they would just turn it off instead of rubbing salt in the wound that is my agonizing wait for the status of the vehicle to change. At this point I just hope to see the car in early June, however that may be overly optimistic.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It was 2/21.
Congrats on the car. Your color choice and stripe choice was second on my list. Was going to ask when your blend date was and now I know. Your blend date is exactly 3 weeks before mine so that gives me hope that I may see my car before the end of this month.

One other question, how does the paint look? I am concerned about my car sitting in a parking lot for almost 2 months being exposed to snow, rain and the sun day after day.

Congratulations again.

Reactions: GJB

Ole_Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium, 2019 Shelby GT350
My car has been “In Production” since March 15th. Dealer informed me over a week ago that it is in fact built and is just sitting waiting for a steering wheel. Where it is in line for a steering wheel is anyone’s guess. I understand the counter is broken but seeing it increase on a daily basis is both comical and frustrating. I wish they would just turn it off instead of rubbing salt in the wound that is my agonizing wait for the status of the vehicle to change. At this point I just hope to see the car in early June, however that may be overly optimistic.
It looks flawless to me, but I’ll find out for sure the first time I hand wash it! My car sat for a couple weeks in Flat Rock waiting for something, then sat for nearly three weeks on a train car due to flooding. I was worried about my paint too. Best advice I can give is be patient and chat with Ford Performance once a week. They told me the most information throughout my journey.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It looks flawless to me, but I’ll find out for sure the first time I hand wash it! My car sat for a couple weeks in Flat Rock waiting for something, then sat for nearly three weeks on a train car due to flooding. I was worried about my paint too. Best advice I can give is be patient and chat with Ford Performance once a week. They told me the most information throughout my journey.
Good to know and I am hopeful that my car arrives in the same condition.

At this point patience is all I have, I certainly don’t have my 2019 GT350!

I have spoken to Ford Performance twice and let’s just say the second time did not go very well. I am not sure I have the utmost confidence in them but will try and find time to chat with them on Monday. My hope is they shed some actual light on my situation.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
So the latest delay can be attributed to the flooding? It would explain why mine got pushed to end of this month.
Delayed again. Now has an EDD of May 16th. :crazy:
Ordered 11/9 Blend 2/4 Produced 2/15 First EDD 3/6, then 5/10, now 5/16. Hopefully this is the last delay:fingerscrossed:.
I hope so too for both our sake.:please:
Sponsored

Reactions: GJB