Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Question:
On the trackmymustang site, when does the window sticker generate relative to the production date?
Mine is supposed to be built next week according to the dealership I ordered it from.
Ford Perf. says window sticker might be generated as late as build date. It would be good to see given some have reportedly here in this forum had their ws not match the DORA order spec wrt paint/stripe options.
Having said that mine FINALLY generates a window sticker as of right now a week before build. Woo hoo (its the only progress in months thus my excitement ;-)

My build slipped from 7/24 to 7/30 (next Tues) a week & a half ago. What is yours specifically? It might be interesting to compare notes if they're close.
Kona, black stripe, black roof, CF dash, leather old man sofa seats, elec pkg, cover, & handling package (dealer inst).
Sponsored

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Ford Perf. says window sticker might be generated as late as build date. It would be good to see given some have reportedly here in this forum had their ws not match the DORA order spec wrt paint/stripe options.
Having said that mine FINALLY generates a window sticker as of right now a week before build. Woo hoo (its the only progress in months thus my excitement ;-)

My build slipped from 7/24 to 7/30 (next Tues) a week & a half ago. What is yours specifically? It might be interesting to compare notes if they're close.
Kona, black stripe, black roof, CF dash, leather old man sofa seats, elec pkg, cover, & handling package (dealer inst).

Congrats on the window sticker. I have a build date of 8/6. I am hoping my sticker is there a week from today!

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
I hope you get yours then too Mark - club KBB!
BTW - the especially good part is that the window sticker is correct - I take nothing for granted given what some have reported.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
1.JPG

Performance Blue with white stripe. The white stripe was the only option I wanted.
As you can see, there is no Production date listed. The dealership indicated that the build date is the week of 7-29-19.

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
1.JPG

Performance Blue with white stripe. The white stripe was the only option I wanted.
As you can see, there is no Production date listed. The dealership indicated that the build date is the week of 7-29-19.
What's the blend date (day)? Mine is 7/29th

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
It's my understanding that the "blend" date is the same as the "production" date. If that is the case, then all I know is what the dealer told me, and that was that the vehicle will be built week of the 29th... next week.
I have no data on what the actual day that it is being built.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
1.JPG

The production date will populate when it is actually built = produced. What is the blend date on your window sticker?

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
It's my understanding that the "blend" date is the same as the "production" date.
It generally is, but not always. My Blend Date was 05/03 and my Production Date was 05/06. The good news is you are VERY close to a birthday for your GT350!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Any update with your seatbelt latch issue?
Yes! Thank you for asking!

The part, on emergency order, came in today!

When the mechanic went to remove the driver's seat, and install the latch part of the belt, he noticed the anchor bolt was already being used.

The factory had installed the console over the seatbelt and it was pinned underneath it - so the whole console had to be pulled also.

Glorious.

Reading your post was like a punch in the gut because mine sat at FRAP for weeks also.

I'm hoping there are no other issues. :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
The production date will populate when it is actually built = produced. What is the blend date on your window sticker?
When I try to generate the window sticker, I get this message:

112.JPG

I was curious if the window sticker generates once the production starts, once the VIN is made, or when?

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
When I try to generate the window sticker, I get this message:

112.JPG

I was curious if the window sticker generates once the production starts, once the VIN is made, or when?
Well, it's got a VIN assigned, so it can't be that. Sounds like the sticker generating is not etched in stone - I know I had printed mine off before I called the dealer and that was 10 days prior to production. YMMV.

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Do you get the same message when you fill out this URL?: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ
Yes... thanks. I have that as a short-cut on the laptop.

It just changed since my last post
The status has changed to:
Step 2/4
Primary Status: In Production
Car Status: Sent to Plant

I still can't generate a window sticker, but this is great news...!!!!!
I have been Step 1/4 for over 2 months and have been checking multiple times per day.
(I know... I have been waiting WAAAAAAYYYY less than some on this Forum)