Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
What exactly is the handling package? How is it different than a “ normal” gt350 or 350r?
Comes with caster/camber plates to get a track friendly alignment and a gurney flap for the spoiler.
Sponsored

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
It was about a month ago that I ordered my 2019 GT350. It is Magnetic (I say dark gray) with no options. Invoice + $500 cash deal.

I have no clue on the order number.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
It was about a month ago that I ordered my 2019 GT350. It is Magnetic (I say dark gray) with no options. Invoice + $500 cash deal.

I have no clue on the order number.
When you get a VIN, it should show up. Also shows on the tracking website

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
When you get a VIN, it should show up. Also shows on the tracking website
Thanks,
I'll call them for the VIN. They usually just call me a few days before the car is delivered to them.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I'll be checking Monday to see if the car will arrive next week.
IMG_1012.jpeg
Based on your Blend Date I would think that your car may have a very early chassis number and would be interested to know what it is once your car arrives?

On another note I hate to see your provincial government luxury tax come into play regarding these GT350/R's.:curse:

I was in Kelowna this past Christmas and dropped in to see a friend of mine who is the GSM at the local Ford dealership at which time he showed me a BOS for a 2019 Ford GT that a local person was taking delivery for this month with the PST being 20% and the GST being 5% for a total of 25% tax for this car. Prior to any taxes and fees his car totaled ~$780,000 and had to write a check for 50% of that amount 3 months prior to delivery.

OTD his Ford GT was just less than ~$1,000,000 Canadian dollars.:facepalm:

You have to love the Canadian tax laws!!

:sunglasses:

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Is the blend date 0928 aas in September 28th?

Based on your Blend Date I would think that your car may have a very early chassis number and would be interested to know what it is once your car arrives?

On another note I hate to see your provincial government luxury tax come into play regarding these GT350/R's.:curse:

I was in Kelowna this past Christmas and dropped in to see a friend of mine who is the GSM at the local Ford dealership at which time he showed me a BOS for a 2019 Ford GT that a local person was taking delivery for this month with the PST being 20% and the GST being 5% for a total of 25% tax for this car. Prior to any taxes and fees his car totaled ~$780,000 and had to write a check for 50% of that amount 3 months prior to delivery.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Tim, if you look at the VIN for the Kona Blue U.S. car it is "K5550020" and a much lower VIN number than the Canadian car which was "K5550261" and yet the Blend date on the U.S. car is pretty much a month later compared to the Canadian car.

Just another example of whereby VIN numbers are assigned well in advance with an early VIN not necessarily confirming an early build.

:)

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Kona Blue with white stripes and electronics package. Still no VIN though. Had initially ordered (mid-Nov) with the sofa seats, but after some serious seat time in it, I didn't like it. Asked the dealer to delete that option. He ended up canceling and re-ordering (late-Dec). I guess that's why I still don't have the VIN. Priority code is 10.
I ordered mine late Jan but had to bug my dealer about my VIN when I confirmed with Ford that the car was build.

I contacted Ford today since I don’t have the luxury of checking online like my brothers down South. The car hasn’t been shipped yet. I’ll check tomorrow again. The estimate is 14-24 this month. I’ll definitely post pictures and videos once it arrives here. But like PP0001 confirmed my chassis number K5550261.

And on your side note, my god, haha. I get reminded about my taxes here every 2 weeks when I get my pay cheque :curse:. I should be okay on the luxury car tax since the car isn't over 100k.

This is actually a really great deal when you factor in the CAD to USD conversion... Way to go!
Thank you, but it still hurts my wallet. :crackup:

Last edited:

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
I ordered mine late Jan but had to bug my dealer about my VIN when I confirmed with Ford that the car was build.
Yeah, my dealer is not the most proactive person around. When I call Ford they just say “The order is in processing and we can’t say more as we don’t have access. Call you dealer”. Do you mind sharing the number you called?
Sponsored