2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Yeah, my dealer is not the most proactive person around. When I call Ford they just say “The order is in processing and we can’t say more as we don’t have access. Call you dealer”. Do you mind sharing the number you called?
I just Googled Ford Performance support and they have an online chat. Give them the name of your your dealer and the dealers number plus your order number and they should be able to locate it. Ford Performance didn't give me the VIN. They told me the car was build and ready to be shipped. That's when I contacted my dealer and asked them to screenshot the window sticker for me which is the one you seen me post here. They can probably tell you if the VIN is available but your dealer would be the one to give it to you in the end still.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
You can also use the chat function on the ford build and price pages to ask about build status....

Sponsored

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
They really don't know much till you have a vin anyway from what i could tell... it was nice to verify the order is actually in the system but all they ever told me was that it was still in processing....

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Tim, if you look at the VIN for the Kona Blue U.S. car it is "K5550020" and a much lower VIN number than the Canadian car which was "K5550261" and yet the Blend date on the U.S. car is pretty much a month later compared to the Canadian car.

Just another example of whereby VIN numbers are assigned well in advance with an early VIN not necessarily confirming an early build.

:)
My order went in extremely early and I have K5550816. Now, being an R and the later build dates, not sure how that works u=into the equation. There is one person with a lower order number, Apparently no correlation

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
The order numbers are just 4 digit codes made up by the dealer.... mine was 0104 because i placed it on jan 4th.

I don't think any of it matters to ford in regards to scheduling.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
The order numbers are just 4 digit codes made up by the dealer.... mine was 0104 because i placed it on jan 4th.

I don't think any of it matters to ford in regards to scheduling.
I confirmed with the dealer Ford assigned the order number

Sponsored

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I confirmed with the dealer Ford assigned the order number
They said Ford generated the 4 digit number? I've read where customers asked their dealer for specific order numbers and got them because it's just an internal dealer thing....

I can't imagine Ford could use that for anything internally unless they included letters too.... not sure though.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
They said Ford generated the 4 digit number? I've read where customers asked their dealer for specific order numbers and got them because it's just an internal dealer thing....

I can't imagine Ford could use that for anything internally unless they included letters too.... not sure though.
K002

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
Thanks for suggesting that I contact Ford chat. I went on Ford Performance Support chat and was told that my order is in "Unscheduled Clean Status". I googled this and what I got from it was that the next step is getting a build date/VIN.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Thanks for suggesting that I contact Ford chat. I went on Ford Performance Support chat and was told that my order is in "Unscheduled Clean Status". I googled this and what I got from it was that the next step is getting a build date/VIN.
All one big family here.

I bugged Ford again. I think its more realistic now that I'll get my car next week as it hasnt shipped yet. Gonna go to my dealer this weekend to finalize everything.

gt350wcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Ordered mine 12/27/18 in black should be here in 10 COTUS says, we will see!

INCLUDED ON THIS VEHICLE EQUIPMENT GROUP 900A OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER VINYL OVER-THE-TOP STRIPE 475.00 WHITE STRIPE W/MAGNETIC ACCENT ELECTRONICS PACKAGE 2,000.00 .B&O PREM SOUND SYS,12 SPKR .BLIS W/CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT .VOICE-ACT TOUCHSCREEN NAV SYS CLIMATE CTRL FRT SEAT-HTD/CLD *** GAS GUZZLER TAX *** 1,300.00 50 STATE EMISSIONS NO CHARGE EXPOSED CARBON FIBER I/P 500.00 LEATHER TRIMMED SPORT SEATS 495.00
Sponsored