OP
OP
BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The AED tune is night and day from Lund. Lund seems like they are bothered to help you (tuner Greg is useless are far as my experiences have been) and won't address certain issues. Like a huge lag / bog from a dead stop, over and over and over with the logs to no avail, and i KNOW this isnt the only A6 car to have had this issue, i know two firsthand. AED's tune is no lag at all and an and its absolute dream to work with Shaun. He is very attentive and thorough, I'd never trust anyone again with a coyote but Shaun at AED.

Ive had major name tuners tune my car as well, PBD, Adam Marrer and JDM and Lund. So i know what a good tune should run like.

just my $.02 and my experiences.
Thanks for ur info
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
The AED tune is night and day from Lund. Lund seems like they are bothered to help you (tuner Greg is useless are far as my experiences have been) and won't address certain issues. Like a huge lag / bog from a dead stop, over and over and over with the logs to no avail, and i KNOW this isnt the only A6 car to have had this issue, i know two firsthand. AED's tune is no lag at all and an and its absolute dream to work with Shaun. He is very attentive and thorough, I'd never trust anyone again with a coyote but Shaun at AED.

Ive had major name tuners tune my car as well, PBD, Adam Marrer and JDM and Lund. So i know what a good tune should run like.

just my $.02 and my experiences.
Greg was assigned to me and he was pretty prompt about replying to me. I'm waiting on a decent day to do some data logging. I've spoken with Shaun at AED as well and he seems like a great dude and he was definitely helpful. I would have gone AED, but got a hair up my ass and rushed my gt350 intake install. Lund was faster and I got a good deal because of a discount.

Sucks that you had a bad experience.
Sponsored