Sponsored

Where to go to lower your car?

adam@10fintec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you can provide the product (ebaich pro-kit or steeda sport springs) and the install service at a reasonable price I would still be very interested.
We do have the Eibach Pro-Kit on the web store.

I'll PM you
Sponsored

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
10fintec, you appear to be an import shop based on your gallery, is that your main focus?

adam@10fintec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10fintec, you appear to be an import shop based on your gallery, is that your main focus?
We work on pretty much anything, but specialize in forced induction. You'll see on our Facebook, Instagram, and website that we have worked a lot with the Genesis Coupe 2.0T for the past couple of years (and the 3.8 as well).

We are super stoked with the new EcoBoost, this is what we do :) The car looks fantastic, and we really want to see what the 2.3T can do as well. I personally hope to see more Mustangs (EcoBoost or not) come by the shop or check us out. We have built custom exhausts, intercoolers, etc for all sorts of cars (Focus ST, BMW's, Subaru's, Genesis Coupes (of course),...)

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
DaSilva is $395 for the Eibach Profit plus $300 for installation, including alignment. I would definitely go there. Their price is fair and all they do is Mustangs for over 20 years. They have a 2015 there lowered with the eibach pro springs. It's 1.3" to 1.5" drop.

DrToronto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt ruby red
I have had many things done to my cars at steeda with no problems and a fair price.

Have yall forgot how to haggle simply tell them the price from another shop and I'm sure they will match or beat it, you can haggle with these shops eh

If they say no we can't do it then it's there lose not yours

Ps I would have no problem with da silva as well it's just there wicked far from my area

Sponsored

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
DaSilva is $395 for the Eibach Profit plus $300 for installation, including alignment. I would definitely go there. Their price is fair and all they do is Mustangs for over 20 years. They have a 2015 there lowered with the eibach pro springs. It's 1.3" to 1.5" drop.
Dasilva quoted me 400 for the install and 150 for alignment. :shrug:

Any other places in the GTA?

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
400 for a two hour job seems crazy high... I have a mechanic friend that I use for bolt-ons... His shop did my exhaust install for me.

You might want to call him and get a quote... he is near Erin Mills and QEW area.

I can PM you his contact info if you are interested.

thedalejrfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT K3985
Dasilva quoted me 400 for the install and 150 for alignment. :shrug:

Any other places in the GTA?
Do you want it done cheap, or do you want it done right?

99.9% of all work at DaSilva is Mustangs, they have been doing this for 20 years!

I had my '15 lowered (Eibach Pro), catback installed (Borla Sport) and a JLT cold air intake and tune all done at DaSilva, you won't find a better place to go!

DrToronto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt ruby red
^^^ that's way I never dis dasliva or steeda they both do great work and both have clean shops,
Like I said in my other post your best to deal with those shops in person ie work out the deal in person.

Ps I have had 7 stangs in 3 years all modded ya think I don't no where to go?

Look at my Instagram @drtoronto for pics of my rides and mods

thedalejrfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT K3985
^^^^ Well said Dr