Sponsored

Where do you order US parts?

Luke17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Roush Stage 2
In which shop do you order your Mustang parts? There are some famous stores like cjponyparts but the shipping costs are out of this world. Shipping an exhaust for 1k costs at least $600. Many parts are a few times cheaper than the shipping itself. What's your secret to buy parts for reasonable money?
Sponsored

flay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
In which shop do you order your Mustang parts? There are some famous stores like cjponyparts but the shipping costs are out of this world. Shipping an exhaust for 1k costs at least $600. Many parts are a few times cheaper than the shipping itself. What's your secret to buy parts for reasonable money?
Check tascaparts

OP
OP

Luke17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Roush Stage 2
These all are oem :( I am mostly looking for aftermarket

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Amongst others

Nemesisuk
Steedauk
Velocity-group

Guy at Nemesis and Robbie at Steeda are top notch.

Velocity group I have never purchased anything from but they have a great assortment and answer queries quickly.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
Amongst others

Nemesisuk
Steedauk
Velocity-group

Guy at Nemesis and Robbie at Steeda are top notch.

Velocity group I have never purchased anything from but they have a great assortment and answer queries quickly.
Tried Nemesis UK and they are good. Shipping to Canary Islands where I live has been fast and smooth. They gave me all the infos I asked and they are very communicative.

I can confirm too that Robbie at Steeda UK gives fast answers because I had a conversation with him about their 2018 Mustang front bumper.

Talked with Velocity about a 2019 GT350 front bumper replica by MP CONCEPTS and after initial Q&A about compatibility (I didn't find that bumper in any other websites and I doubted and I still doubt that works with a GT 2018/2019 model) they never contacted me again to confirm a 100% fitment.

Sponsored

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Hey there! We ship Internationally to customers all the time. If there is something you are looking to purchase feel free to send me a PM and i can quote shipping costs. Ill do my best to help out :)

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Buying from us is normally always cheaper than buying in from the US. Plus you get European based company support and (hopefully) good advice from us too!

Also thanks for the kind words above!

13alex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexey
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo 2010, Waiting for delivery Ford Mustang GT 2019
No problem. I rented a suite in USA on https://www.shipito.com
I buy in local stores (cjpony, ebay). Consolidate parcels. Send in a convenient way.
Saving about 40-50% on transport.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Did anybody tried to buy something from this site:

https://www.american-horsepower.de/

Are they trustworthy web shop?
Any experiences with them?
Not me, but their wheel prices seem to be much better than the other EU-local shops regarding Mustang wheels. Unfortunately they don't seem to have much choice for 18 inch wheel rims, otherwise I think I'd order from them. Mostly 19 and 20 inches listed.

Quite vary of buying an 18" wheel from a non-Mustang shop as I worry it will not fit over the Brembo's and trying to return them will be so expensive. :-/

Sponsored

subject617

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT, 2020 Bullitt
I´ve ordered from velocity-group in the past. Worked pretty well, once had an issue with a FR Axleback on my S197, had no issue getting it replaced. (years ago)
Email inquiry for a spoiler (more recently) was also friendly and quick, i personally would not hesitate to order from them again. Although some parts are a bit pricey.
They also showed up at some car shows which i attended.