Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I was scheduled to order a '22 at noon today, I had to to tell my dealer he was unable to order a '22 right now, what a $hit show, like everything these days.

So do I just go ahead and sell my '19 to Vroom this week as planned, or could this drag out for a few more months leaving me with the uncertainty of having my toy by next summer?

OP
OP
dethmaShine

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
I was scheduled to order a '22 at noon today, I had to to tell my dealer he was unable to order a '22 right now, what a $hit show, like everything these days.

So do I just go ahead and sell my '19 to Vroom this week as planned, or could this drag out for a few more months leaving me with the uncertainty of having my toy by next summer?
Not sure if a few days to change this should it? Why not sell when your car is getting delivered vs 3-6 months in advance?

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Not sure if a few days to change this should it? Why not sell when your car is getting delivered vs 3-6 months in advance?
They're offering me $1,300 more than what I paid new 2 years ago, in 3-6 months that could be $3,000 less than what I paid, not sure I want to take that risk for a car I garage all winter anyway. I put it away for it's winter nap December 1st, so not like I'd be driving it anyway.

I have one small advantage in that my dealer is in Flat Rock, so the delivery time will be nothing, my wife is a materials manager for Ford and said I may even get to watch it being built, but I'd like to get it ordered before worrying about all that.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
New colors and some changes to the California Special, don't be expecting any significant changes. '22 is the last year for S550 don't forget.
I'm glad for few potential changes but sad for the end of an era. I get so nostalgic.
Sponsored