Sponsored

When will pricing be announced?

analogman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Does anyone know when pricing for the Bullitt will be announced? Has Ford given a date for when pricing will be available? All I've heard is 'March'.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Supposedly pricing will be announced on March 12th (same day ordering opens). That's what a few dealers have been saying.

Stoughton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt
I’ve never followed the release of a car like this one so I gotta ask – is this normal? To have not released any pricing info this close to supposed order dates?

Dragged my '08 out of the garage today for it's 1st 2018 drive. Felt good to hear it again.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I’ve never followed the release of a car like this one so I gotta ask – is this normal? To have not released any pricing info this close to supposed order dates?

Dragged my '08 out of the garage today for it's 1st 2018 drive. Felt good to hear it again.
I think actually last year for the 2018 Mustangs pricing wasn't released until a week or so after orders opened, so some were ordering blindly in the beginning. Other car companies often announce pricing before ordering opens, but some also wait until the same day ordering is opened.

Sponsored

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
Supposedly pricing will be announced on March 12th (same day ordering opens). That's what a few dealers have been saying.

Since FORD is not limiting how many they build, do you think dealers will stock bullitts in their lot? Hopefully we can get the same level of discount as the 5.0 GTs.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Since FORD is not limiting how many they build, do you think dealers will stock bullitts in their lot? Hopefully we can get the same level of discount as the 5.0 GTs.
It depends how many that dealer gets allocated. I don't think they're limiting production, but they could also only build them to order, meaning they might not just churn out random Bullitts for lots like they do with regular Mustangs. Still too early to say though. Regardless, I don't think you'll see discounts as much as you do on regular Mustangs since it's still a limited-edition car. I'm fully prepared and willing to pay MSRP on it if I have to. Hoping some Ford incentives or X-plan are eligible when mine arrives this summer but that's really the only hope I have for a discount at this point.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Still can't access pricing. But I just wanted to point out that it looks like the Bullitt will be offered in 3 colors instead of 2: Highland Green, Shadow Black, and Kona Blue.

When selecting Kona, you automatically get midnight blue interior. Selecting either Highland Green or Shadow Black gives you the ebony interior with green accents. Green accented Recaros only available on the last 2 colors. So far, no mention of Recaros available on Kona blue.

Magneride seems to be optional. Nav, Blis, 12-speaker system, and memory seats are also a packaged option.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Still can't access pricing. But I just wanted to point out that it looks like the Bullitt will be offered in 3 colors instead of 2: Highland Green, Shadow Black, and Kona Blue.

When selecting Kona, you automatically get midnight blue interior. Selecting either Highland Green and Shadow Black give you the ebony interior with green accents. Green accented Recaros only available on the last 2 colors. So far, no mention of Recaros available on Kona blue.
Interesting, thanks for the insight! Any other options shown that we don't already know about? Do you think pricing will be visible today? With the press release on the California Special it said pricing still isn't available for 2019s so I'm thinking anyone ordering early like myself will have to order blindly and hopefully get pricing info in a few weeks.

Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
No other options listed at this time. Not sure if pricing will show up later today or tomorrow. Just forgot to list that ambient lighting is also part of the nav package I mentioned. Good thing to take form this is that people will be able to get a slightly cheaper Bullitt if they don't want the packaged options. Just not sure how much can be saved yet.

Not to sidetrack, but I noticed some interesting things with the 2019 California Package - it looks like it'll come with quarter panel side scoops and possibly unique front fenders of some kind.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
No other options listed at this time. Not sure if pricing will show up later today or tomorrow. Just forgot to list that ambient lighting is also part of the nav package I mentioned. Good thing to take form this is that people will be able to get a slightly cheaper Bullitt if they don't want the packaged options. Just not sure how much can be saved yet.

Not to sidetrack, but I noticed some interesting things with the 2019 California Package - it looks like it'll come with quarter panel side scoops and possibly unique front fenders of some kind.
California Special was released today. Discussion here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99743
Rolling shots:
[ame]

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
It depends how many that dealer gets allocated. I don't think they're limiting production, but they could also only build them to order, meaning they might not just churn out random Bullitts for lots like they do with regular Mustangs. Still too early to say though. Regardless, I don't think you'll see discounts as much as you do on regular Mustangs since it's still a limited-edition car. I'm fully prepared and willing to pay MSRP on it if I have to. Hoping some Ford incentives or X-plan are eligible when mine arrives this summer but that's really the only hope I have for a discount at this point.
Update: I've asked around many dealers in Alberta and was advised that most dealers are getting two Bullitts each year, at the very least.

They can certainly order more, but they are guaranteed two regardless. Most dealers are optioning it with all the options, including Recaros, which sucks 'cuz I do not want Recaros.

I'm willing to bet that $60K CAD MSRP is a steep price for a fully loaded Mustang, when equivalent GT Premium (fully loaded) can be had for less than $50K with discounts/rebates. This means that later on in 2019 and going in to 2020, there WILL be some discounts on the Bullitts.

If you can wait a bit, chances are that you'll be able to save a little bit of money or at least not pay the ADM that some dealers are charging.
Sponsored