Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
This is a good source to get some sense of the fitment:

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

So first, find your OEM specs, your ebony package wheels are 19x8.5" (and an ET42.5 like you noted). So plug that in with your spec tire, then, for the spacer, subtract the the width from the offset, so your wheel would be an effective 17.5. I mean, we know it's 25mm more "poke" (so just shy on an inch), but sometimes a visualization is helpful (and you can knock around all sorts of different sizes, etc.)

FWIW, my rears are 20x11 with a 305/35-20, and the outside position is almost exactly (~1mm) the same as a calculated Ebony + spacer, and mine look pretty fantastic.
Those rear wheels sound awesome! I don't think I'll be going for new wheels for quite a while the spacer route will probably be the way to go. If you don't mind I'd love to see a picture of your fitment!
Sponsored

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Thanks for the info! I have been looking at a set of Rokblokz as well and would install with the spacers if I decide to go that route (trying to picture my convertible with the look and researching for pictures online atm).
I don’t have great photos but this is what I took at the time of installs. There’s 1 showing the rokblokx without spacers and then 3 where I’ve added spacers. I could take more later if there’s something you want to see specifically.
FC043F84-0495-413A-B415-C538A86748E3.jpeg
9954FA3F-3D86-4438-BBAB-16C4A01B4DDA.jpeg
18ACC917-A90A-4DF5-AC7F-B68E95EF7C18.jpeg
97D856DE-F2EC-4403-9C37-87D1AECD2CB2.jpeg

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I don’t have great photos but this is what I took at the time of installs. There’s 1 showing the rokblokx without spacers and then 3 where I’ve added spacers. I could take more later if there’s something you want to see specifically.
I'm using the RokBlokz too, pretty fantastic product, especially for only $99 for a full set. Mine are going on two years old and still look brand new.

I had a different brand on the previous GT, and while they worked and looked pretty good, the mounting design was kind of craptacular.

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I'm using the RokBlokz too, pretty fantastic product, especially for only $99 for a full set. Mine are going on two years old and still look brand new.

I had a different brand on the previous GT, and while they worked and looked pretty good, the mounting design was kind of craptacular.
The mounting for these at first seemed like overkill when I was looking over the install instructions and looking at the parts. But they are Solid and hold their curve without issue. They knew what they were doing with this design and it’s worth the cost versus competing products, most of which aren’t much cheaper anyway.

JB20GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JB
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt premium convert a10 roush perf pac
I use 25mm all around with the black accent wheels. The front is pretty flush, but the rear has a small amount of poke. The front of the rear wheel is also more exposed outside of the fender. I think it looks great. I do also use a set of Rokblokx to help with debris. I haven’t ran them long enough to worry about wheel bearings yet but I know to keep an eye out for that. These cars don’t seem to get the most life out of bearings anyway, though that has maybe improved on newer models.
how long have u had them on for miles?

Sponsored

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
how long have u had them on for miles?
It’s been about 6 months but I’ve done very little driving while working at home. Maybe 1500? Not enough to notice anything with bearings like noise or vibration.

JB20GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JB
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt premium convert a10 roush perf pac
It’s been about 6 months but I’ve done very little driving while working at home. Maybe 1500? Not enough to notice anything with bearings like noise or vibration.
ive had mine on 2020 gt convert black accent 25mm for about 2500 miles no issues yet either.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!
I thought I'd like to share my experience with Eibach S90-4-20-044 S550 Mustang 20mm Pro-Spacer Kit all around , and how they made huge impact over the look at the end! I'd say this is how the Roush should have to look whenever they get out of the assembly line lol. But really happy with the outcome.
Hope that benefit someone as I was in a hassle finding any Roush wheels equipped with spacers.
after spacers 1.jpg

after spacers 2.jpg

after spacers 3.jpg

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Wondering if anyone can confirm that 20mm spacers work fine with the 20” Foundry wheels without any modifications to the pockets or the studs.

Thanks!!

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Does anyone know if 20 mm spacers work fine with 20” foundry rims without modification? No drilling the back of the wheel or shortening of the studs?
Anyone have a pick of the back of the foundry wheels or know how deep the pocket is?
Thanks!!

Sponsored

spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Update: A shop with bigger BFH was able to remove the wheels and spacers. Without the spacers, all the vibration is gone. Looks like we're skipping the wider stance. It's still not clear how the spacers caused the vibration. They were hubcentric so it wasn't the positioning.

Help! I installed 20mm spacers on the rear on my 2015 GT Premium with 19 x 9.5 wheels from a 2017 GT PP. They caused nasty vibration at highway speed. I put less than 30 miles on them. When I went to reseat them today, I could not separate the wheel from the spacer. AM says to take it to a shop. Any suggestions how to separate the wheel and why it might be sticking so tightly it feels like I didn't even take the lug nuts off?

Last edited:

devarin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Update! I finally got my hands on a couple sets of H&R 25mm DRM spacers and they look great! So far no vibrations or issues.

Before:
C9AE6039-AB44-4B08-93F6-A94BED1BEA07.jpeg

After:
F73CDD65-7550-4E9F-832D-47F6D5522D8C.jpeg

Before:
F1053C5B-EF16-4250-BD22-1FEBCC739426.jpeg

After:
C6A6494E-9E39-46A8-B05B-36B48590C28F.jpeg

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Help! I installed 20mm spacers on the rear on my 2015 GT Premium with 19 x 9.5 wheels from a 2017 GT PP. They caused nasty vibration at highway speed. I put less than 30 miles on them. When I went to reseat them today, I could not separate the wheel from the spacer. AM says to take it to a shop. Any suggestions how to separate the wheel and why it might be sticking so tightly it feels like I didn't even take the lug nuts off?
When I went to remove my spacers (running them on PP wheels back on my '16), the wheels were kind of stuff, but I managed to remove them - however, the spacer was fused to the brake hub.

I took a large (like 1-1/4 or 1-1/2") wrench, taped a couple of large sockets to it to make like a bridge, then sat my pulley/steering wheel remover on it, like straddling it, hooked the pullers to spacer, started turning it, wow, it worked! Popped it loose.

On to the next one, well, it was so fused that it actually started bending the wrench a good bit, so imagine the stress - and it came loose/collapse, I'm not 100% sure but it shot one of the sockets across the garage and it made a big dent in the wall.

JFC, I'm lucky to still have my teeth :D

(I still used it, but covered everything with a heavy blanket as a shield ...)

Last edited:

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
When I went to remove my spacers (running them on PP wheels back on my '16), the wheels were kind of stuff, but I managed to remove them - however, the spacer was fused to the brake hub.

I took a large (like 1-1/4 or 1-1/2") wrench, taped a couple of large sockets to it to make like a bridge, then sat my pulley/steering wheel remover on it, like straddling it, hooked the pullers to spacer, started turning it, wow, it worked! Popped it loose.

On to the next one, well, it was so fused that it actually started bending the wrench a good bit, so imagine the stress - and it came loose/collapse, I'm not 100% sure but it shot one of the sockets across the garage and it made a big dent in the wall.

JFC, I'm lucky to still have my teeth :D

(I still used it, but covered everything with a heavy blanket as a shield ...)
I had my local trusty mechanic (non-dealership) take them off for me. One good whack with a larrge rubber mallet did it. Having it up in the air and a much bigger mallet than I had access to was the trick.
Sponsored