Sponsored

What's the funniest/oddest/ignorant comment someone said about your 350?

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I have only had my 17 for a little over a week. I get more thumbs up than I have in any other car. I've had some pretty hot cars over the years. Someone yesterday nearly caused an accident as he slowed down so quickly to eye fu*k my car. I had to wash it after that. Just felt "dirty" :)
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Stopped at a red light and a little boy, maybe 7 - 8 years old "Mommy mommy! Look at the Ferrari!"

Thanks kid, for stroking my ego and stuffing my face in the mud in one sentence.

"That has the carbon crank shaft right?! SICK!" <---I gave it an honest and reasonable pass. Not everyone is a connoisseur.

At autocross, one of our top female drivers: "Can I lick your car?!"
Me: "Duh! I'd tell you to lick me first but you're very married."
Her: "I might consider it...It sounds SOOOOOO good!"
She licks the car.
Her hot friend comes up: "Did you just lick Nick's car?"
Her: "It tastes like candy!"
Friend: "Can I lick it too?!"
Me: "Lick me first."
Friend licks me, then the car.
Her: "Can I rub my boobs on your car?"
Me: "Duh, again. I'd ask you the same line earlier I can't cross those boundaries. Shit. Why aren't you single?"
Friend: "Can I rub my boobs on your car too?"
Me: "My f**king car is getting more action than me. F**k my life to hell and back."

Guy at the exhaust shop asked how much, his father just bought a '15 Ray. He said the 'Ray wasn't worth it in comparison and he's GM red blooded hardcore.

Countless waves and thumbs up and looks and people not paying attention on the road/highway and almost crashing. I'm genuinely not kidding when I say the car is a dangerous distraction for some people. So I try to be discrete and reasonable on the road. Not really a speeder in the first place.

OP
OP

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's a riot. Shit like that never happens to me. and I love boobs.

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
When I took it in for a smog check to get my CA title, the tech wouldn't touch it. Said the exposed air cleaner was an aftermarket part and he wouldn't pass it. Even after I showed him pictures of it in the Ownwer's Manual he said he could lose his license if he worked on it. Took me 15 minutes of showing him Googled pictures under the hood and swearing to him it was stock before he accepted it, tested it and gave me my smog cert.
Got mine smogged at Ernies in Felton with no issue, FYI. But I did have the owner's manual ready in case I got asked that same question.

-T

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
In not sure if I think people are dumb for calling it a Mustang, but I'm just trying to figure out how to correct them without sounding like a total douche.
It is a Mustang though. Why would you try to correct them? Maybe I'm not understanding your post?

Most people around me see the Shelby and say something complimentary related to the Cobra. I don't try and correct them, unless they are someone I know, and instead thank them for the kind words.

-T

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
In not sure if I think people are dumb for calling it a Mustang, but I'm just trying to figure out how to correct them without sounding like a total douche.
Well, you are one if you are correcting people calling it a Mustang.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It is a Mustang though. Why would you try to correct them? Maybe I'm not understanding your post?

Most people around me see the Shelby and say something complimentary related to the Cobra. I don't try and correct them, unless they are someone I know, and instead thank them for the kind words.

-T
I really don't want to get into splitting hair but my paperwork says 2016 Ford Shelby GT350. Mustang is not anywhere in the paperwork or on my car that I found. :shrug:

And yes, it's been called a cobra too. :doh:

Nomenclature is important and it's not the first car in history that was built with different name plates.

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I really don't want to get into splitting hair but my paperwork says 2016 Ford Shelby GT350. Mustang is not anywhere in the paperwork or on my car that I found. :shrug:

And yes, it's been called a cobra too. :doh:

Nomenclature is important and it's not the first car in history that was built with different name plates.
But it still is a Ford Mustang GT350 :crazy:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

lemers

Globetrotter