Sponsored

What's the best tuner for 15 mustang GT PPG

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering why you have a VMP 91 octane tune but then run 93? Why not get a 93 octane tune?
I tend to be conservative, and like to have some margin. Besides, the car runs well enough now that I can't put all the power down in 1st and part of 2nd gear without spinning.

Something else guys, it is common where I live for all gas to contain 10% ethanol. Is this common around the country?
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda tune & cai is a really good and safe choice for a great price!
I went from stock to pp1 to Steeda and noticed a really nice increase in power and drivability with Steeda tune.

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Yes EVERYWHERE in this country - up to 10% ethanol is a standard.
Not "up to" unless you believe everything the government dictates. There is no strict parameter for alcohols as there is really no decent self-monitoring even at the blend level. In CA, 10% advertised could mean more content.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I chose the PMAS "no tune" initially. I wasn't sure if I ever would mess with the computer, but a few months ago pulled the trigger. I switched the stock MAF back in and tuned it. That said, I'm not in love with the newest design of their heat shield, however their product flows like a boss.

A lot more people probably run a JLT vs the PMAS, and they are completely satisfied. But... you do have to run a tune with it.
Sponsored