Sponsored

What's a good ceramic coating for a black car?

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
I just ordered 3D bead it up. I’ve heard it was great. I’m going to paint correct it tomorrow and I’ll apply that after
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I’m going to paint correct it tomorrow and I’ll apply that after
<smiling>

Samer, just polishing your car in one day is quite a feat but to also give her a coat of ceramic the same day is hard to imagine. It took me almost a week to do the same with my Sarah. <smile> Granted, she gets my A game while the other two vehicles that get the B game only require about three days.

OP
OP

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
So good to see some love for Paint Gloss!

While it doesn't really offer much in the way of protection, which is probably a good thing if used as a drying aid, it's so easy and forgiving to use. Smells amazing too, very addictive. Unlike Bead Maker, you can use as much or as little Paint Gloss as you like, and as often as you like. And unlike Dream Maker, Paint Gloss doesn't act like a petulant child by smearing and ghosting.

You can use Paint Gloss as an interior detailer as well, leaving a gorgeous scent behind afterwards. I also use it as an anti-static agent when vacuuming carpet that is laced with pet hair and sand, just mist it onto the carpet and begin vacuuming, works surprisingly well.

IMG-2080.jpg
I also bought some paint gloss and like it. The thing that bugs me more then anything is things like finger prints, paint gloss is great and removing things like that even on glass.
Sponsored