Sponsored

What Upgrades/Mods are you going to do to your Mustang?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Unboxing bliss ✅
4777EFA3-101F-4F8E-9E3F-C9D943D7E29D.jpeg
61372FB2-28EE-4975-8F98-834D7AB8DA35.jpeg
Hey AJ, those tips are the best. Do you retain the active exhaust with those mufflers. Edit. I think I can make out connectors just.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Hey AJ, those tips are the best. Do you retain the active exhaust with those mufflers. Edit. I think I can make out connectors just.
Hey PK. Yep just swap over the OEM actuators. You can get the same in non-active but I want the stealth in/out, well after the cold start Love my active exhaust

Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey PK. Yep just swap over the OEM actuators. You can get the same in non-active but I want the stealth in/out, well after the cold start Love my active exhaust
Yes, I would never want to lose it either.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey AJ, I am jealous. I contacted Borla regarding axle backs with the carbon fibre tips and they informed me that they have no plans on making them. Now I just have to find some kind soul who would separate the axle back from the cat back system.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Blame PKs

F35B944F-29FC-49F2-BAD4-54CD401D3384.jpeg
Well done AJ. I have found mine to be well engineered and far, far nicer than the OEM. I am assuming that you have an auto. Did you go for their short version or the longer version. My ball cannot be changed out but I think that they came up with a design that allows that now.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Well done AJ. I have found mine to be well engineered and far, far nicer than the OEM. I am assuming that you have an auto. Did you go for their short version or the longer version. My ball cannot be changed out but I think that they came up with a design that allows that now.
Thanks yep. I looked at yours as a lot of videos and sent emails etc. seems the goods. I agonised over colours and options/engraving and for the look went with just chrome and chrome. The green in mine might have looked too gawdy . The one I got is shorter than the OEM one but not sure if it is the “short” version.
S550 Shifter Conversion Kit for 2015-2020 Mustang - Automatic
SKU: S550S-CH
Ball Color: Chrome
Shaft Color: Chrome

About 110US.

Last edited:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Thanks yep. I looked at yours as a lot of videos and sent emails etc. seems the goods. I agonised over colours and options/engraving and for the look went with just chrome and chrome. The green in mine might have looked too gawdy . The one I got is shorter than the OEM one but not sure if it is the “short” version. About 120 US.
Chrome on chrome will be nice. I think you got the same one as I did where the ball is not interchangeable. Works well and easy to install.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Yeah, after ditching the custom N4G idea, I agonised over the chrome stem and black top, but there is already enough black. The chrome on chrome works well with the chrome shifter surround and the lower dash chrome switches. I can’t scratch it either as it’s polished.

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
I want Baer EradiSpeed+ rotors Santa!

20201010_202532.jpg

shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RSPEC Mustang
Has anyone done the Steeda clutch spring on a right hand drive car?

It seems a little more awkward to remove the OEM assembly with it mounted on the other side of the pedal. Any tips?

EDIT: I couldn't compress anymore than 2 coils on the OEM spring. I used the cable tie method, compressed 2 coils, cable tied it, rotated the spring 180 degrees so I could get to 3 coils with the vise grips. Once compressed it came out easily with no damage to the OEM carrier. Install - the Steeda spring can be compressed by hand.

Last edited:

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Has anyone done the Steeda clutch spring on a right hand drive car?

It seems a little more awkward to remove the OEM assembly with it mounted on the other side of the pedal. Any tips?
Mechanic where I bought mine installed it. 2 minute job.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Thinking about getting one of these recently released cast alloy 10R80 transmission pans. (No affiliation)

https://www.ppepower.com/shop/heavy-duty-cast-aluminum-transmission-pan-ford-10r80-trans+finish-Raw

I’m keeping an eye on some US recent installs, and hopefully tests, to see what sort of difference it makes to the trans temp. It’s not going to be anywhere as good as a full sep, cooler (still waiting for decent value kits to become available) but it may be part of the solution.