Sponsored

What type of speaker is this?

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Told me they have no production sets for mustang for sale, still development. Not sure why but Danielle has nothing more to tell or sell me.

I’ve bought full oem audio + for other cars so he knows me.

Said give a few months and check back

I’m tapped into the connector already via sub output wiring from stock amp using molex connector. That has my positive negative signal that goes to powered amp.

Running my JL box. So if it’s just replacing the stock amp, same wiring in and out, my JL (oem wiring) then Itl still send same signal that a normal sub would get

Post info on this kit. Did you buy it?

Question
I disabled factory EQ to disable active noise cancelation, how does this effect a dsp being added? Since it changes full line level signal. Via forescan.
Sponsored

dwongger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Magnetic w/pp
Did not buy the kit, they develop one for me. They are supposed to start to sell it. Let me find out what is going on.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Those infinity are 2 way speaker. I need a mid-range speaker. I already have JL tweeters that are very good.
Aren't the tweeters wired inline with the 3.5's?
Maybe your tweeter is playing a role in your 3.5's issues

goldenpants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost Premium 201a Performance Pack (Ruby Red)
What is this piece of shit speaker here that keeps blowing on me? I know is like 3 or 3.5 inch and i replaced it 3 times now.
Screenshot_20190610-061930~2.jpg
did you end up replacing it with anything that worked long term? or just went back to stock?
Sponsored