Sponsored

What size tires

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Am I able to fit on the stock wheels. 265/35 R20 is what came stock from the factory, but I was curious if anything else would fit on the factory wheels.
8C959CEC-D86E-48C1-A9B7-63807719F515.jpeg
Sponsored

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Yes, other size 20" tires will fit. Tire manufacturers list a range of wheel widths that a particular tire can be mounted on. Though it's usually best to not choose the narrowest or widest tire that could fit. Why do you want to change sizes?

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Yes, other size 20" tires will fit. Tire manufacturers list a range of wheel widths that a particular tire can be mounted on. Though it's usually best to not choose the narrowest or widest tire that could fit. Why do you want to change sizes?
there are just more options in the 255 size I like. I plan on putting some new tires on and selling these wheels to buy some n
I was curious because there seem to be more or “better” options going the 255 or 275 route.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
You can consult any of the vendors in the sponser classified section here and they can give you some ideas of better wheel/tire upgrades. Most members here go larger/wider than stock. However some compromise based on rim offset and overall tire height..

also look though the wheel forum and the aggressive fitment thread Below for ideas.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/aggressive-fitment-thread.21189/

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Tire prices are expected to rise in the coming months due to anti-dumping measures. Perhaps it won't affect the high end models?
Sponsored