What should I pay? Msrp?

Yoyofourme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicle(s)
2004 convertible, 2021 ecoboost convertible
Ordered my car in March, expected to be delivered in May. The great delay occured and now will probably only get car in August. I live in Canada and winter comes early. My car is a convertible so will only be able to drive a few months. What price negociation should I expect? Are people paying mrsp? 2% below? Any comments?
Sponsored

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
I believe that ship has sailed. All negotiation needed to be done before ordering. Seeing as how they are in short supply dont think they will have a hard time finding someone else to buy the car you ordered if you no longer want to pay the price you already agreed to. Good luck with that !!!

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
If you ordered and didn't negotiate, you're paying MSRP.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I’m at MSRP for my order. Checked with another dealer that I’ve used before…….same thing. Quoted at MSRP. A few months ago I had quotes around $1500 under. Those days are gone.

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Are people paying mrsp? 2% below? Any comments?
NO. People are paying above MSRP most commonly today. Supply and Demand. We have near zero supply and a larger demand than ever before.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
i paid MSRP exactly how i built it on the ford website...dealer wouldn't negotiate anything on 7/22 when i ordered. said sorry, nothing we can do at all. i traded in my 2014 3.7 mustang and got what i felt was a pretty good trade in value on it, and it was more than i had expected in my spreadsheet i made, so i was ok with MSRP.
Sponsored