• Total voters

1004ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 , 2017 Ford Edge Sport
6500 miles today and I changed the oil to amsoil signature series with a wix filter. Limited seat time thus far but appears to be a little smoother, more time will tell.
I've never felt a difference in how smooth it runs with just an oil change, and don't really expect to.
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I've never felt a difference in how smooth it runs with just an oil change, and don't really expect to.
Again could be the placebo effect because I have not driven much since the change. Idk, it just appeared to feel smoother going to redline this morning compared to the factory break-in oil.

1004ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 , 2017 Ford Edge Sport
Again could be the placebo effect because I have not driven much since the change. Idk, it felt smoother going to redline this morning compared to the factory break-in oil.
I didn't want to come across as rude suggesting the possibility of placebo effect, but there could be some room to feel a difference if there was a viscosity change.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I didn't want to come across as rude suggesting the possibility of placebo effect, but there could be some room to feel a difference if there was a viscosity change.
Not at all, I am skeptical too, part of me thinks I feel it cause I wanted too. Either way I know it's a better oil so I'm happy.
Sponsored