What next?

OP
OP

Spencer559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
The first mod any EB should get is an Intercooler. The stock IC is junk. Then a custom tune if you are comfortable going that route.
Already got an unleashed tune, looking at intercooler with turbo upgrade!! Want to get everything put on at once so I don't have to keep going back to it :cool:
Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
So my local shop quoted me 400$ for this, now I definitely want to do
It, but are caliper covers similar in appearance because they are significantly cheaper, however I am all about quality so let me know how they compare if you've seen both :D
You can do it yourself with G2 caliper paint. It will look a lot better than caliper covers if you take your time during the prep.

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Do you think an inch to an inch and a half will keep the wheels out of the fender? I'm just nervous that the 20's will be too big

Im running a 20x 10 inch rim on all corners of my eco and they have 285/35r20 bfg on them. No rubbing and no issues with clearance

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
You can do it yourself with G2 caliper paint. It will look a lot better than caliper covers if you take your time during the prep.
This is definitely the way to go as long as you're willing to spend several hours doing very tedious work. Prep takes forever, and then painting is much more mind-numbing and lengthy than you would expect. Getting all the corners and everything with small brushes takes quite a while, and you have to do 3-4 coats of all 4 calipers. So yeah, all the prep + approximately 16 paint coatings = about 4 hours for me. I'm glad I did it, but I would rather not do it again any time soon. :)
Sponsored