Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I recently tested my mpg out with my Procharger and for a 60 mile trip at 70mph it was right at 30 mpg in my 350. I was pretty amazed actually.
I don’t know that seams a little exaggerated. I don’t see it getting almost a 30% increase in mileage
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I would opt for a Whipple Stage 1 or even a stage 2 and try to install it yourself with a few friends that may have a little experience with it.

With that being said, Centri kits are a viable option if you use their "OTS" tuning with a complete kit.

All that being said, my recommendation would be to wait a little and get a kit with everything you need. I've seen many customers decide to take the less expensive route up front only to spend more in the end to actually get what they want.

We'd love to help you out and earn your business.

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I would opt for a Whipple Stage 1 or even a stage 2 and try to install it yourself with a few friends that may have a little experience with it.

With that being said, Centri kits are a viable option if you use their "OTS" tuning with a complete kit.

All that being said, my recommendation would be to wait a little and get a kit with everything you need. I've seen many customers decide to take the less expensive route up front only to spend more in the end to actually get what they want.

We'd love to help you out and earn your business.
Buy once cry once. Everyone has to experience it for themselves. The fever is hard to resist.
Sponsored