Sponsored

What if 6th gen Camaro looked like this (3rd gen inspired)

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
v.6 (rear quarter window manipulation)

v.7 (Base model hood)

v.3a (Turbo I4 or V6)

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
v.3b

v.3c

v.3d (Favored extractor placement)

v.3e (cleaned)

...to be continued...

Sponsored

Beastie

Threads
Reaction score
Dude it's cool but..... s550 renders? You clearly know your way around photoshop.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kingranch

Looks good Pill, but you think they'd really make the Camaro that close looking to the C7? The current one looks nothing like the C6 Corvette.

Speaking of C7, I saw one in person yesterday for the first time and that thing is gorgeous. What a $ to performance value too.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Looks good Pill, but you think they'd really make the Camaro that close looking to the C7? The current one looks nothing like the C6 Corvette.

Speaking of C7, I saw one in person yesterday for the first time and that thing is gorgeous. What a $ to performance value too.
It's true, the 5th Gen and C6 look nothing alike, but the Camaro from '74 to '02 had some Corvette in them. Even the '70-'73 was a very good impression of the Corvette from the fascia back. The 4th Gen carried a similar fascia set up as the new Stingray does, I could even argue that if the Camaro wouldn't have left production, the 4th Gen could have evolved into a very C7- type fascia.

You give customers a product that is close to the Corvette in looks but obviously cheaper, they will buy it.

Edit: Of course, this Camaro Concept is just one of many possibilities. I just try to elaborate on the more exciting possibilities and are not necessarily probabilities... You could also argue the concept has some Cadillac design cues, and that's a comparison I'd be proud of as well.
Sponsored