Sponsored

What has everyone done with the window sticker they got when they bought it?

Son of SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Ecoboost premium coupe
As the title says, just wondering what everyone has done with theirs. I have mine with the rest of the paperwork, making sure it looks like new. Has anyone got them laminated or anything? Or is this a weird question and you all just threw it in with the paper work and went on your way?
Hi, there is a whole thread on this subject here you may want to check out : https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/framed-my-window-sticker-it-turned-out-nice.124848/
Sponsored

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
I just keep mine in my glovebox. Always know where it is

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Since my car was a factory order and has the green-border window sticker, I did keep it. The dealer was kind enough to not glue it to the window so it's in perfect condition. But I didn't frame it. It's just in the file with the rest of the paperwork for the car. I really can't see putting the sticker for a GT up on the wall.

Prefo20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 and 2022 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
As the title says, just wondering what everyone has done with theirs. I have mine with the rest of the paperwork, making sure it looks like new. Has anyone got them laminated or anything? Or is this a weird question and you all just threw it in with the paper work and went on your way?
I keep everything when I order a play car. I had quite a few C7 Corvettes over the years and 3 of them were Callaway's, so laminated the shit out of all the important stuff.

Elamcup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Ecoboost MT-82, Chassis N0078

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Had a couple color copies printed from digital pdf which you can get from any ford dealership. they just need the VIN#. I put one in my Binder which houses all of my paperwork, receipts, etc.
and another copy was framed and hanging on my office wall.

20200302_080953.jpg
20200217_143338.jpg

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Mine is laminated. My Hellcat has that verbiage…”This Vehicle was built for (insert name).“

i also wish Ford did the same

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Though I only have a base GT, I've kept the sticker with all the original paperwork I got from the dealer (including the inflated ADM) just so I can compare it cars a decade or so from now. It's definitely a far cry from what I paid for a '71 Mach 1 with a base engine.
Sponsored