The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Instructions unclear; now have a concrete shovel for putting up Ikea shelving.
Lel... If we're gonna bring work style jokes into this, would you like a high level and a low level plan for your shopping list ;)?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I just pulled a number out of my backside. I haven't even begun to look up anything regarding the driveway.
It does desperately need doing, though. It's one of those 70s/80s style drives with two rows of concrete slabs. As expected, weeds have grown between them and the slabs are cracked, wonky, or both.

Actual picture of said drive from Streetview. The garage has actually been rebuilt since this picture was taken.
rE6Rtv1.jpg

It's a bloody long driveway, too! So it'll probably cost me both legs and a kidney.
literally the smallest drive i've ever seen yeah that'd be a grand or 2 for poured concrete (cheapest option)

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
literally the smallest drive i've ever seen
Then don't come to the north east, then. That's pretty decent for a single-car drive up here!

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I just pulled a number out of my backside. I haven't even begun to look up anything regarding the driveway.
It does desperately need doing, though. It's one of those 70s/80s style drives with two rows of concrete slabs. As expected, weeds have grown between them and the slabs are cracked, wonky, or both.

Actual picture of said drive from Streetview. The garage has actually been rebuilt since this picture was taken.
rE6Rtv1.jpg

It's a bloody long driveway, too! So it'll probably cost me both legs and a kidney.
pull up those slabs and just get a giant bag of gravel from your local landscape store for ÂŁ100-200 and bobs your uncle :captain:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
thats decent ? wow i'm kinda lost for words at the moment on that one.
The fact that you'd be able to put two hatchbacks back to back makes it longer than average for the country. We can't all live in six beds in Buckinghamshire.

pull up those slabs and just get a giant bag of gravel from your local landscape store for ÂŁ100-200 and bobs your uncle :captain:
Can't think of anything worse, to be honest! I'd rather pay someone to tarmac over it. I'd be forever picking gravel out of the tyres. :crazy:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
The fact that you'd be able to put two hatchbacks back to back makes it longer than average for the country. We can't all live in six beds in Buckinghamshire.

Can't think of anything worse, to be honest! I'd rather pay someone to tarmac over it. I'd be forever picking gravel out of the tyres. :crazy:
or ex-council semi in yorkshire ;)

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You could at least do all the prep work to get the costs down.

Don't gravel your drive, you'll lose every nut and bolt you drop, you won't be able to do anything to your car without destroying your knees and the gravel will end up spread half way up the street.