SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
And spot on of them to charge you full whack to test their new product in the field :thumbsup:

Anyway glad you got them sorted as they look great. Props for having the balls to seek out a solution and run with it in the first place ;)
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good work young Manders. I would be keen to understand what the " live customer method" now involves. New techniques/new products?

Being the fussy individual that I am, I would't dream of being part of a test batch but if there is now a polished, tried and tested method then I'm interested...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
And spot on of them to charge you full whack to test their new product in the field :thumbsup:

Anyway glad you got them sorted as they look great. Props for having the balls to seek out a solution and run with it in the first place ;)
Errrr not quite. they held the price at the first listed price... whcih funnily enough is cheaper than the boards cost (Who used to do their pricing totally messed up) so test set got me them first, and allowed me to hold it at that price. :lol::lol:.

Oddly, i was worried about my lights being knackered inside, and they would have bought me a new set of lights... However i got set pictures of the inside, and it's pristine... Suppose it should be when it was a fish bowl haha!!

All sorted, all good :D!

[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] Silicone, Resin, added vents and some other stuff, i can't say it all as they've asked me not to, but it's watertight (and i even tested it for bubbles in a tub of water... yes, yes i am that stupid.
They've done he was saying nearly 200 front sets now, I think [MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION]_C is their 200th. :thumbsup:

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Errrr not quite. they held the price at the first listed price... whcih funnily enough is cheaper than the boards cost (Who used to do their pricing totally messed up) so test set got me them first, and allowed me to hold it at that price. :lol::lol:.

Oddly, i was worried about my lights being knackered inside, and they would have bought me a new set of lights... However i got set pictures of the inside, and it's pristine... Suppose it should be when it was a fish bowl haha!!

All sorted, all good :D!

[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] Silicone, Resin, added vents and some other stuff, i can't say it all as they've asked me not to, but it's watertight (and i even tested it for bubbles in a tub of water... yes, yes i am that stupid.
They've done he was saying nearly 200 front sets now, I think [MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION]_C is their 200th. :thumbsup:
My car is there at the moment while we are on holiday in Lake District. Thanks to you being the "tester" hopefully my lights will be fine but have total confidence that if I do get any problems they will be sorted. Bit of a road trip on Saturday going back down to Devon via London but will be worth it. Does mean that was no way would be able to go to Santa Pod on Sunday as have doggies with us- they may posed a sub 10 second run chasing a car on the drag strip though!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My car is there at the moment while we are on holiday in Lake District. Thanks to you being the "tester" hopefully my lights will be fine but have total confidence that if I do get any problems they will be sorted. Bit of a road trip on Saturday going back down to Devon via London but will be worth it. Does mean that was no way would be able to go to Santa Pod on Sunday as have doggies with us- they may posed a sub 10 second run chasing a car on the drag strip though!
Bring the dogs :p!

Lights will be fine, i've driven for 8 hours today, in heat (about 18c) and had it piss down with rain, they're fine :)

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Hey guys. I posted this to the European section and I though you might be interested as well.

I am interested in buying the mechanical front pony emblem (Stanginator) which was available at Etsy.com (not available anymore). I contacted directly Erik at ham-R-head Creations and he told me that he would ship to an address in Europe but he can ship a minimum of 4 items to an address in Europe.

Are there any of you who would be interested in a group buy? We could ask him to ship them all to one of us and the person who receives them can then send the products to all others. I am more than happy to be the front person who places the order, but shipping costs to Greece are usually significantly higher than any other European country :frusty:

Erik just send me the following chart that shows the colors and years they are typically associated with. This chart also shows prices. Shipping is between $35.00-$60.00 for 4-6 emblems (depends on country) and which USPS service we choose. Cheapest is from 9-14 days to arrive usually. Not every color is in stock, but this isn't usually a problem to paint the exact ones we request.

Let me know :thumbsup:

picture.jpg

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Yep... I'd be up for one...In guard please:thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
OK, if any of you folks are interested in a group buy for the Stanginator, please email me. My email is [email protected]. We need to order at least 4 emblems for Erik to be able to ship them.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] got your email. Looking for at least 2 more people. The more the better as we will share shipping costs and import taxes.

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sitting in the Ford dealer getting my car serviced. It's taking much longer than expected because the front left control arm disk has gone bad. They're waiting for a repair validation code, as well as to see if they can find a part in the area. Lovely.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I took mine back to the body shop to get a lacquer edge polished out where the masking tape moved on the roof. They did it, but the bodyshop manager brought her out and said " I can still see it, so I want you to book it back in and we'll do it properly"!!
Currently very pleased with the service from Bristol Street Gloucester body shop!!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
OK, if any of you folks are interested in a group buy for the Stanginator, please email me. My email is [email protected]. We need to order at least 4 emblems for Erik to be able to ship them.

[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION] ... emailing you

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Back in March I ordered a custom air brushed decklid. After many months of waiting and waiting it finally arrived today. As you can imagine I was overjoyed to get the ticket through the door and was down the post office as fast as my little vw polo would go. I noticed the box was a bit squashed at one end but hoped for the best. Upon opening it my worst fears were confirmed. 2" section snapped off on the left hand side top left corner snapped off and the paint chipped on the bottom left corner. So from being as happy as a pig in shit I ended the morning completely gutted and fed up. As it was sent via a stackry type scenario it was only insured for the price given to it unfortunately. Taking it to the body shop tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to fix it.

Ant18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hey guys, what I did to my mustang was to absolutely destroy those shitty pzero before fitting some michelin pilot super sport tomo.
It was great fun, line lock and doughnuts. Just feel a bit mean now for treating her like that.
Sponsored