Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Do you find that the rails don’t fully sit in your stands due to the angle? I was a bit unsure at first, but then I thought if the load is usually focused on a tiny pinch weld the contact area can’t matter too much..?

jack1-1.jpg
you need flat pad axle stands rather than recessed like that once you have the jacking rails as that way you're not hitting the seam like you currently are. or if you're brave rotate axle stands through 90 degrees :)
Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Do you find that the rails don’t fully sit in your stands due to the angle? I was a bit unsure at first, but then I thought if the load is usually focused on a tiny pinch weld the contact area can’t matter too much..?

jack1-1.jpg
Mine sit like yours (same axle stands):)

It’s not a problem

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
new tyres fitting tonight expect a line lock video later on as I destroy whats left of the pzero's

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Let me know if you need a cameraman! :thumbsup:

was just gonna strap a couple of go pro's to the car and setup a proper camera on tripod tbh :) keep it simple though if you can get to harworth in doncaster for 6pm ish tonight you're welcome to come down and add to the views :)

Sponsored

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
was just gonna strap a couple of go pro's to the car and setup a proper camera on tripod tbh :) keep it simple though if you can get to harworth in doncaster for 6pm ish tonight you're welcome to come down and add to the views :)
I'm only 20mins away but I can't make it tonight :(
Be sure to post the footage though!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I'm only 20mins away but I can't make it tonight :(
Be sure to post the footage though!
:( gotta get tyres on tonight as I want to give them a run out tomorrow to this meet at Howden get a few miles on and get them bedded in before i thrash the shit out of them properly

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
:( gotta get tyres on tonight as I want to give them a run out tomorrow to this meet at Howden get a few miles on and get them bedded in before i thrash the shit out of them properly
Would have been good entertainment if you could have waited until tomorrow at Howden to shred the pzeros :D

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yeah i made a mess was good mpss on now though just need to scuff them up a little and maybe the car will stop trying to murder me/spectators now :)

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Its not a Mustang, but it was christened by fellow Mustang owners on its NC500 meet as a Pony car and its just had a full respray and then yesterday a full paint correction and enhancement:

[ame]