Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016

Wakeaux

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1
Trying to get some stuff done before a car meet. I added 20% tint on the side windows and added the front grille with the logo (can’t wait for summer and i put on the black wheels)

IMG_6350.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Been going back and forth for months now, finally decided f&$! it and I bought it. FP windshield banner. Will do a test fit this weekend and see if it moves me one way or the other. If I’m not feeling it, I won’t put it on. And worse case, if I do put it on and don’t like it after a while, I take it off and I’m out $60. Not the end of the world

IMG_2644.jpeg

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Been going back and forth for months now, finally decided f&$! it and I bought it. FP windshield banner. Will do a test fit this weekend and see if it moves me one way or the other. If I’m not feeling it, I won’t put it on. And worse case, if I do put it on and don’t like it after a while, I take it off and I’m out $60. Not the end of the world

IMG_2644.jpeg
Mine is direct from FP and this is how it fits.

IMG_3991.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Mine is direct from FP and this is how it fits.

IMG_3991.jpg
Looks good! Mine is direct from FP as well, just has the white backing on it still. I’m curious how it will look on Grabber Blue, especially since I don’t really have any other red on the car other than the marker lights in the rear and the taillights. I do have a red anodized coyote emblem for the grille that I might put on when I do my lower Bullitt grille swap this spring.

I’ve been debating as to whether I want to be a billboard for FP, but I have the FP sill plates and the FP carpet mats and other FP parts on the car so I figured why not.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Looks good! Mine is direct from FP as well, just has the white backing on it still. I’m curious how it will look on Grabber Blue, especially since I don’t really have any other red on the car other than the marker lights in the rear and the taillights. I do have a red anodized coyote emblem for the grille that I might put on when I do my lower Bullitt grille swap this spring.

I’ve been debating as to whether I want to be a billboard for FP, but I have the FP sill plates and the FP carpet mats and other FP parts on the car so I figured why not.
Go for it, you can always remove it if you do not like it.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Drove her to work for the first time in 3 months… engine went out on November 10 and it has taken forever to get the repair done. Glad to have my girl back!

Parked with good company…

IMG_6962.jpeg

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Got an oil change today at Ford and it was almost free since I used a bunch of my Ford points!
Was a pleasant surprise. 🚗 :champagne:🎉

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

IMG_2644.jpeg
I just did the exact same thing and love it. Run it, and if not you’re 100% correct, easily removed-

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

IMG_2644.jpeg
Prolly should have put this in first but it is such a bad pic 😂
IMG_3270.jpeg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT