Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Road trip to northeast Ohio to visit family. My 81 year old father is losing his battle with cancer so I had to take the opportunity when it presented itself. These pics are at the beach I swam at in the 60s and 70s and is just 5 miles from where I grew up. This is Craig Beach on Lake Milton, OH.
cbeach1.jpg
cbeach.jpg
Welcome back. Sorry it's under such circumstances.
Sponsored

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
Loaded the GT theme in my ecoboost, I never knew it existed and how much easier on eyes it is, especially at night, the night mode is fully blacked out, super nice.
8811040A-5ED7-4E03-A8A1-C5BB5929CB49.jpeg
How did you do that...? Sync3?

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
Installed z26 Carbon Ceramic Pads on all 4's - Hopefully the Brake dust stops! Tired of the PP wheels looking like they haven't been washed in months after only 50-100 miles.

I was very surprised by rather small surface area of the rear pads compared to the z26 pads... :shock:

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.33 PM.png

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Did a ghetto gold heat wrap of my intake tube, probably won't make much difference. The hotter days will tell me more than today which was only 70 degrees. Also jacked up my car and tried to figure out where my clunking is coming from in the front. Everything seemed tight except for the shaft going down to the rack and pinion, that seemed a little loose. Not sure if that's normal or not. Last week I started developing a front end clunk over small bumps in the road, sounds like it's coming from closer to the front left. It seems to be getting worse. Very annoying. I don't notice any driveability issues yet, but I will probably set an appointment at the dealer tomorrow to have it looked it

IT73p4t.jpg

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
I took a couple of friends on some rides. One owns a 2014 gt stick and the other owns a scat pack challenger. The mustang guy said the hell with a manual his next one will have a automatic. I’m not sure what the scat pack guy thought but I heard he didn’t want to race me(I think he will)

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I changed two codes in forescan. From what I read, it only works for people with 3.0 sync and below, because I guess they removed it so people cant use it anymore on 3.1+. its super slick, it is 10x nicer than stock, and the night mode, its stealthy as hell. I hate a lot of light at night, and that was an annoyance to me, even on the dimmest auto setting, it was still bright. The new settings are a godsend. And its just sweet looking.

for GT theme
7D0-03-01: xxxx 04xx xxxx
7D0-02-01: xxxx 0Dxx xxxx

heres a video with brief overview of the day and night mode and start up animation.

40 seconds is dark mode. its slick.

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL
Yeah, I changed two codes in forescan. From what I read, it only works for people with 3.0 sync and below, because I guess they removed it so people cant use it anymore on 3.1+. its super slick, it is 10x nicer than stock, and the night mode, its stealthy as hell. I hate a lot of light at night, and that was an annoyance to me, even on the dimmest auto setting, it was still bright. The new settings are a godsend. And its just sweet looking.

for GT theme
7D0-03-01: xxxx 04xx xxxx
7D0-02-01: xxxx 0Dxx xxxx

heres a video with brief overview of the day and night mode and start up animation.

40 seconds is dark mode. its slick.

Hey man, i like the new theme! what adapter do i need for that program? i'm new to that! i own a MAC and a PC laptop.
Thanks

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
Installed z26 Carbon Ceramic Pads on all 4's - Hopefully the Brake dust stops! Tired of the PP wheels looking like they haven't been washed in months after only 50-100 miles.

I was very surprised by rather small surface area of the rear pads compared to the z26 pads... :shock:

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.21.33 PM.png
I switched to the Z26 about a month ago, big improvement in dust. The first 100 miles or so its fairly dusty but much better after that. I also did the PowerStop rotors at the same time, so far I've pulled a 1.12 G stop

thedriver1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2015 Yamaha FZ07
Both summer and my birthday are coming up so I've been modifying and planning more mods.

This past week I finally got my windows tinted after nearly 10,000 miles. I went with 30% ceramic tint all the way around as it is the darkest legal tint. Unfortunately, it looks like there are black spots under the tint, that looks like dirt on one window so I may need to get it redone.

I also helped my friend replace his center speaker the the Polk DB351 to match mine. I can't believe how much better it sounds.

Next up I'm eyeing the PP Strut tower and, cowl extension, and lower K brace and - at some point - Project 6GR wheels.
20200513_143349.jpg
20200125_153724.jpg

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I bought, I have MacBooks, but the forescan isn't compatible with Mac, so I bought a cheap laptop at Best Buy open box (normal 200 price) snagged for 75 brand new. Lol. I only own it for forescan now, garage/mustang computer.

anyway, heres what I use.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I changed a ton of features while in forescan long time ago, worth looking into. Disabling factory EQ- enables more bass, and lets the music play better and disables fake engine noise if your car has any. disabled seat chimes, disabled the annoying honks when locking/unlocking car w key fob, the lane merger tap I increased from 3 clicks to 5 clicks, etc.. tons of stuff. I deleted SIRIUS XM off my radio because I don't pay for it and don't use it.

this is night time mode theme, at night, its so stealthy and clean.
IMG_4915.JPG
View attachment 469351

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

DSW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6MT PP
This is what I bought, I have MacBooks, but the forescan isn't compatible with Mac, so I bought a cheap laptop at Best Buy open box (normal 200 price) snagged for 75 brand new. Lol. I only own it for forescan now, garage/mustang computer.

anyway, heres what I use.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I changed a ton of features while in forescan long time ago, worth looking into. Disabling factory EQ- enables more bass, and lets the music play better and disables fake engine noise if your car has any. disabled seat chimes, disabled the annoying honks when locking/unlocking car w key fob, the lane merger tap I increased from 3 clicks to 5 clicks, etc.. tons of stuff. I deleted SIRIUS XM off my radio because I don't pay for it and don't use it.

this is night time mode theme, at night, its so stealthy and clean.
IMG_4915.JPG
View attachment 469351
Good info! I just upgraded my SYNC system yesterday and need to run FORScan to fix an audio issue but unfortunately, I too have a MB... now I've read that some others have used MBs to run FORScan using bootcamp or vmware but I don't really feel like going through all that so looks like I'll have to get a cheap laptop to run the program...

That stealth appearance is clean btw!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Good info! I just upgraded my SYNC system yesterday and need to run FORScan to fix an audio issue but unfortunately, I too have a MB... now I've read that some others have used MBs to run FORScan using bootcamp or vmware but I don't really feel like going through all that so looks like I'll have to get a cheap laptop to run the program...

That stealth appearance is clean btw!
Could always borrow someones laptop, I just browsed BB and found one on sale.
It does everything I need it too, and I just leave it in garage, im not risking carrying my MacBook around in garage, or falling or etc. and I wouldn't tarnish my MacBook with bootcamp/windows cloning. Lol I hate windows so much, I cringe having to use my windows but it is quick and only takes like 3 minutes to make changes and everything.

Seriously, a lot of good deals often.
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 3.03.14 PM.png