Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Installed Borla-S Catback AE with Borla Baffled Resonator H Pipe. Pretty easy. Spent most of time lining up rear mufflers. Took it out for a quick run-sound levels are perfect. And yes, along the way blew away a BMW M something on a roll out from on ramp to interstate. He was crawling up my rear as I took it easy on the on ramp...….WOT punch in 2nd gear and it was over before it started.

IMG_1021 (002).jpg
Sponsored

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Uses the same holes that the OEM spoiler does. There's one nut on each side of the trunk and there's two in the middle; you have to take off the trunk liner to get to the ones in the middle. The hardest part is getting all the adhesive off, it was the longest part of the process. I used a heat gun and eventually got the spoiler off but there was still a lot of it stuck to the car. I got about 95% of it off before frustration set in and I just left it alone lol. Probably took about 45mins - 1 hour overall. PM me for more detail
Is it paintable? Also where did u get it from?

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
We went to look at the "Rusty Bucket Bronco", an '86 Bronco XLT 5.8 that needs some love.

Man is it a beater, I bet it looses 100 lbs in rust on the 15 mile trip home.

The 351 runs smoother than a new born babies butt though.

hhhmmmmm

BlackStallion18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 5.0 Mustang w/Performance Package 1
Vehicle Showcase
I
Is it paintable? Also where did u get it from?
I've seen a few people paint match theirs and it looked great. I want to leave mine the way it is because I plan on getting a matte black decklid and eventually have matte black supersnake style stripes. I got it from CJPonyParts use promo code "iknowbill" for 8% off. It comes out to about $250 after taxes and everything.

Sponsored

2015VAStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 HP , 21 f250 , 97 4runner, 22 Streetglide
Drake wickerbill spoiler, Cervini front spoiler,and Ford performance gloss black badging. I hope to get a chance to get it out and get some good pictures this week.
20190929_222246.jpg
20190929_222149.jpg
20190929_222202.jpg

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Reviews please , made a huge difference on mine . What spring did you go with ?
It rides a little stiffer. I went with the RTR adjustable shocks and springs, and the SR Performance IRS lock out kit. The shocks are set 1 1/4 turns (out of 2.5) on all 4 corners, so it's not too stiff, but you can tell it's not stock. It "feels" better than the factory Performance Pack stuff, but I can't really say until i take it on some back roads if I made anything better or worse. The RTR springs are supposed to be progressive rate, 200 to 314lba up front and 800 to 914 in the rear. The drop was very mild, about 3/4 of an inch in the rear and an inch up front. They ride great, and for $135 shipped for the springs and $405 for the shocks, I'm not complaining. Im going to auto cross on the 13th, so I will have a back road and auto cross review pretty soon on the set up.

Only thing better than 1 Mustang is 3 Mustangs :)
There was 4 but one guy had to leave before we took the pic. All different colors too.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
ordered some items from Steeda. Mostly shirts but an h pipe as well. Time to take the Tru X off and let it breathe a lil better. Lol. If you are in the Jaxs area you can have the Tru X for free once I replace it.

Sponsored

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Where did you get the door handles from ?
Another forum member. They come up occasionally. These easiest route would be the entire interior panel which would include the door release handle and lock/unlock switch, door handle pull cover which I don’t think is sold as a separate part and then the window switches. I didn’t want the Alcantara insert as I don’t have it anywhere else in the interior and it’s not easily removed but can be done. I’ve been collecting pieces over the past year from other members and also used parts on EBay.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Dropped her off for the "last" mod. Painted calipers and refinishing the wheels.
Please update your contact information to include the Hospice you have moved into.

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Spent the morning at the dealership getting my battery and the positive terminal connection replaced due to the corrosion problem many have faced. FYI TSB 48123 is what will cover you if this is happening to you BUT... I was unlucky enough to be out of warranty. $357 and some change for this ridiculous shit. Lesson learned, I will be checking these connections much more frequently now.
Sponsored