Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Corsa Sport Catback

Trust me... you won't be disappointed! :D:headbang::thumbsup:
The exhaust is louder than I anticipated but the car sure sounds like it means business now. I need more time behind the wheel to form a good over all impression but after a few short drives I'm really liking it. Getting ready to hit the highway where I can wind it out a bit. My wife is not impressed but that I expected.... :)

A big hat tip to Jayman33 at Hypermotive, great price and super fast shipping. I placed my order on Wednesday and it was at my door on Friday. Thanks!

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Installed their GT350R style wheel. Love it. easy install just like all the DIY vids. The grip is perfect, love the flat bottom. I driver with left hand lower left center and now my thumb is on the flat spot !! $269 shipped!

Also installed the Carbon Fiber dash overlay from Anchor Room. Love it too. Not everyone's taste I know so don't need negative comments pls :cheers:
I'd be kind of pissed off about the cf overlay's. Not that it's not my taste, it's that they don't have the cf lines laying the same direction on all the pieces. Example lines on large center piece where AC vents are have lines going one direction and the radio surround lines go opposite direction. Same with the steering wheel and panel around headlight switch.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The exhaust is louder than I anticipated but the car sure sounds like it means business now. I need more time behind the wheel to form a good over all impression but after a few short drives I'm really liking it. Getting ready to hit the highway where I can wind it out a bit. My wife is not impressed but that I expected.... :)

A big hat tip to Jayman33 at Hypermotive, great price and super fast shipping. I placed my order on Wednesday and it was at my door on Friday. Thanks!
The cold startup is quite loud but settles down pretty fast.the things I like about it are the ability to be quiet when u want and loud other times..hwy is nice as there is no drone and the exhaust noise does not fill the cabin ..u can listen to the radio..make a phone call etc..just downshift or accelerate and it's right back at yah!!! It's the best of both worlds...sound is exotic while still maintaining the muscle car feel..if u want a boom deep always on exhaust then the bora or other vendors would suffice.this exhaust is in a class by itself in my opinion

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
The cold startup is quite loud but settles down pretty fast.the things I like about it are the ability to be quiet when u want and loud other times..hwy is nice as there is no drone and the exhaust noise does not fill the cabin ..u can listen to the radio..make a phone call etc..just downshift or accelerate and it's right back at yah!!! It's the best of both worlds...sound is exotic while still maintaining the muscle car feel..if u want a boom deep always on exhaust then the bora or other vendors would suffice.this exhaust is in a class by itself in my opinion
So far (1 day) I'm finding 1st and 2nd gear are pretty loud when taking off from a dead stop, the rest of the gears are perfect. Hoping this is due to it being new and it will calm down a bit once I get some miles on it. Or maybe I just need to adjust my take offs. Just got back from a little highway jog, letting it rip on the on-ramp was a blast. The car sounded stock cruising at highway speeds which is reassuring. Once it cools off I'm going crawl back underneath and check that the connections are snug and torqued to 45lbs.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
in a couple weeks you'll be wondering what headers would sound like paired to that bad boy:cheers:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Guess I'm taking my car in for another AC fix. Pretty sure my evaporator is on the way out... driver's side is blowing hot air. Last time it was the compressor, I believe. Lame.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
MRR FS05s. Car is really dirty :D Thank you to [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION]. Love them!

2ccryv8.jpg

vx2iib.jpg

That looks damn sexy !

Sponsored

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Put in the Hurst pistol grip shifter and Billit fuse box cover.
20170716_112702.jpg
20170716_112624.jpg
20170716_112532.jpg

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
I just built a house in a neighborhood where at 33 yrs old I'm the youngest by about double,my age. One of my neighbors passive aggressively let me know that he hears me leaving at 5am, my response was, sounds nice, doesn't it.... If it's legal, sounds like a personal problem to,me. I don't drive like a dick in my neighborhood out of courtesy and safety, but my several tours in Iraq fighting for this country leads me to a fuck you attitude about pricks like that. Sorry I can't hear my stock exhaust with the 30% hearing I have thanks to,protecting your candy ass :ford:
AMEN!!!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score