Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ninjawasaki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Put my paint matched redline hood struts in today from jlt. They look great! Install wasn't too bad, though the fender side of the strut was a bit of a PITA to get on for both sides.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Installed my Ngauge on the dash, was easier than I thought it would be

Also installed the ebay Roush spoiler

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If you turn on your A/C, does it come out the USB connection now?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Just bought headers! Great quote from AM as always. Hit em up on here! @AMAlexLazarus
[MENTION=15182]jburgess1379[/MENTION] - My ears are burning! :D

Thanks so much again for your support and business, we really appreciate it!

Enjoy the shorties and please don't hesitate to let me know if there's ever anything else I can lend a hand with.

Alex

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Removed the front plate and plugged the holes.
Ahh for a second I thought those were maybe aftermarket parking sensors. I can't figure out why Ford only offers reverse sensors when it already has a backup camera yet such a large hood.

I rented an Explorer last month that not only had front parking sensors but a front facing camera as well. Even w/out using those, knowing where the front of the car was while parking was easier than in my Mustang.

I haven't chunked any of my wheels yet, but I'm always nervous as hell maneuvering my car in tight spots.

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Back at the dealer to have the paint corrections made to the rear driver quarter panel. 2 fish eyes, 2 particles in the paint between the fish eyes and 4 permanent water spots under the clear all in a square foot area. Dropped at 7am should have it back tonight they said.

Focus (prior gen) rental to get stuff done today....

Sponsored

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Its so minor, but I made an appt to get it tinted all the way around.

Also ordered a whole interior LED kit fron Diode Dynamincs.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I washed my car today. Got a chance to try out my new drying towel. It was OK but I think that big towel from chemical guys will be on order next.

After I was done my sister stopped by with her youngest kid who's 7, I think. I thought, "Hey when I was that age, I loved cars" so I called him over and put him behind the driver's seat (with the car off). I thought he'd be excited to sit behind the driver's seat of the Stang. He just looked uncomfortable, climbed out and talked about his video game woes (he calls on me to help him with old SNES games, since they were from my childhood). Kind of made me sad that he didn't love the idea of a muscle car.

Oh well.
The big yellow towel from CG is great. I use 3 of them to dry my car. I pull it like a chamois.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Last edited:

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I washed my car today. Got a chance to try out my new drying towel. It was OK but I think that big towel from chemical guys will be on order next.

After I was done my sister stopped by with her youngest kid who's 7, I think. I thought, "Hey when I was that age, I loved cars" so I called him over and put him behind the driver's seat (with the car off). I thought he'd be excited to sit behind the driver's seat of the Stang. He just looked uncomfortable, climbed out and talked about his video game woes (he calls on me to help him with old SNES games, since they were from my childhood). Kind of made me sad that he didn't love the idea of a muscle car.

Oh well.
I hear you on kids these days -- I mean, I liked my video games too -- but always took time to check out cool cars. I took a girlfriends boy for a ride just after I got my car, and he just about scoffed "oh, you have one of those TWO door cars..." He may have just been insecure or something -- he lost his dad when he was a baby, so there's nobody to really show him the way car-wise. But here's the thing: nobody else in my family is really a car person (well, except for my uncle). My love of cars and airplanes, and other things that burn gas and gunpowder is something inexplicable that's just built-in.
Sponsored