Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Bought her a new toy and gave her a much needed bath. Did a great job of getting the bugs off the front bumper and the wheels were a breeze. Best $100 I ever spent. Somebody here recommended it, I think it was Landon.
Nice! I got the next one up the 1700 on wheels

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Scheduled a front end alignment for tomorrow afternoon after I had my lowering springs and bushings installed yesterday.

Terry :)

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'll never understand you people who cycle through brand new cars so fast. :doh:
Not specific to that poster since we know nothing about the situation, but on the topic, I read a government study recently from 2015 that the average American making $50-100k (not poor by any means overall) could not come up with $400 cash to pay an emergency. 40% couldn't!!! A whopping $400 cash for an emergency!

So I dont envy people who have more toys than brains come 10-20 years from now. It's the same argument people used during the housing crisis who bought more house than they could ever afford or their salary even then supported. Living out of one's means has become the norm unfortunately with zero saved for retirement or a rainy day.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Thank god I can buy a new car in cash as an emergency and maxing out 2 Roth IRA accounts every year. I feel sorry for that 40%. My ex boss can't even afford to fix his check engine light on his 1998 Bimmer right now, it needs a cat. I told him to just junk that car and get a Honda and he can't even seem to do that.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
What are your plans for your old valance?
Didn't have any plans in particular. If someone wants it I'm definitely willing to get rid of it for a small cost + shipping. Otherwise it's probably just going into the landfill.

I didn't think there would be any interest unless you're doing a base bumper to premium bumper swap.

Sponsored

Bert03GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Didn't have any plans in particular. If someone wants it I'm definitely willing to get rid of it for a small cost + shipping. Otherwise it's probably just going into the landfill.

I didn't think there would be any interest unless you're doing a base bumper to premium bumper swap.

Yeah ive been looking for one i can hack on to see if i can get it to work on my base bumper. How much for it and the shipping? Im in Joplin Mo. 64870

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

I'm interested too.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11003]Velgen[/MENTION]

So far the short time i've driven it just to work and lunch today it's noticeable and i opt'd for the no-tune option for the moment. Sounds great, though i have the corsa extreme so it can be hard to hear it from the cabin. I will say it has volume at WOT with the CAI sound in the front and exhaust in the rear i feel that i'm enveloped in pure bliss. Took the sound tube out as well. First underhood/engine mod but won't be the last. It's a daily so i'll have more input laters. Again props to Steeda and the team there :headbang: :cheers: :clap2: