Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

devarin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Got a CVF street intercooler, CVF hot and cold charge pipes, Turbosmart EM Dual Port BOV installed on the pipe flange, an AirAid intake pipe, a Ford HPP strut tower brace and Ford hood struts put in at my dealership☺

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I keep looking for a mustang in the picture, just can't find one .

Sponsored

Bandi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks, the roll off is same as the cup2, all good. Good ol high G cornering will put some wear on that. Seeing a tire full tread I wondered about that. BTW what is the air pressure, nice looking tire.

IMG_0636.jpeg
Do you have a full Roush catback? How would you describe the sound after the car is warmed up?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a full Roush catback? How would you describe the sound after the car is warmed up?

Yes X pipe and mufflers, have a friend drives a 350. One of his top 5 likes is the sound of the flat plane motor.

It turned his head leaving a parking lot. No drone, louder outside of the car, hard to describe a sound.

Tone is even rising with the throttle, strong idle tone. Driving down the road 60-70 people hear you coming up on em . Most definitely stands out no need to hammer it to be heard. ......... But hammering it the car shouts loud and clear, Mustang hear me roar !
You should be happy with the pipes...

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Yes X pipe and mufflers, have a friend drives a 350. One of his top 5 likes is the sound of the flat plane motor.

It turned his head leaving a parking lot. No drone, louder outside of the car, hard to describe a sound.

Tone is even rising with the throttle, strong idle tone. Driving down the road 60-70 people hear you coming up on em . Most definitely stands out no need to hammer it to be heard. ......... But hammering it the car shouts loud and clear, Mustang hear me roar !
At some point, I need to hear this...

Bandi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Nice. Was thinking about switching away from the Steeda H-pipe and mufflers to something with slightly more tone/sound but not anything extremely loud. It's probably louder outside than I actually realize but I'll keep the Roush exhaust in mind. Also had Borla's S-Type exhaust in mind as well.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I installed the Borla Switchfire. Nice sound but have not taken it out yet. Finishing Lighting Trendz headlight, fog light full mod

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
At some point, I need to hear this...
Catch me in traffic you will, new DD & 92 only one comes to mind is over by Trickum .

There are 4 folks posting, maybe more local. We had 5 show up for a mountain run last year 4, 350s & the PP2 .

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Nice. Was thinking about switching away from the Steeda H-pipe and mufflers to something with slightly more tone/sound but not anything extremely loud. It's probably louder outside than I actually realize but I'll keep the Roush exhaust in mind. Also had Borla's S-Type exhaust in mind as well.

Roush mufflers with my x pipe is loud and scary. I love it. The cold starts are brutal sounding. Here is a video. This guy's camera did a good job on sound. Not my car.

Watch "Ford racing resonator delete x pipe with Roush axle back exhaust" on YouTube

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Roush mufflers with my x pipe is loud and scary. I love it. The cold starts are brutal sounding. Here is a video. This guy's camera did a good job on sound. Not my car.

Watch "Ford racing resonator delete x pipe with Roush axle back exhaust" on YouTube

Could not agree more, ditto the cold start ..
Sponsored